Slut or Not?!

meaty32

Reaction score
Nex said:
WAIT, you went on 7 dates in two weeks!?

Wow! I'm with this girl for a month, and we've only seen each other 5 times.
Ha, that's the first thing that I thought too... slow down man! Two dates a month man, max. She's gonna get bored: you're not being much of a challenge.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's get the definetion of "Sex" first. Sex to some people occurs when you put two genitals together. Well then you can say lesbians never have sex since they usually have one mouth to genital. The real definetion of "Sex" is when you interact with someone's genitals in a pleasurable/reproductive way.

Okay? She's a slut. She sounds extroverted and experienced... And TO ME, if she were to give it up in less than 3 dates or 3 weeks, I'd wonder... man if she were to cheat on me or if she hooked up with 5-7 guys without checking within a good time whether the person has a disease or not, is she good for me? Now this is in an LTR sense, if you're out for a bang, go for it but I wouldn't consider her loyalty material. I also recommend an STD test too, immediately for the both of you. But that's okay, "Playas" think it's so "Aight" and "Hella Cool" to hit it up some girls poontang after 1-2 dates then they find out they never observed her long enough to see she's got weird stds left and right on her body.

And that thing about "Two dates a month" from that newbie (or user who created another account), that's stupid. Listen to that kind of advice and you'll end up a perpetual bachelor.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meaty32 said:
Ha, that's the first thing that I thought too... slow down man! Two dates a month man, max. She's gonna get bored: you're not being much of a challenge.
Two dates a month, and she's going to be banging other guys the rest of the time. Maybe the prissy little Methodist girl will put up with you only seeing her twice a month, but this girl obviously likes her sex and wants lots of it. If you back off and try to be a challenge in a situation like this, you are going to be a lonely challenge, and what good is that?

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
HellHathNoFury said:
What I'm getting @ is: Is this type of girl LTR material or not?!

She is probably a freak since she was gettin on your nuts so early. You will have to decide for yourself, but remember this: Never give your heart to a freak. Only good girls deserve your love. Freaks exist for your humping pleasure!

meaty32

Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Two dates a month, and she's going to be banging other guys the rest of the time. Maybe the prissy little Methodist girl will put up with you only seeing her twice a month, but this girl obviously likes her sex and wants lots of it. If you back off and try to be a challenge in a situation like this, you are going to be a lonely challenge, and what good is that?
If this girl is even average looking, she gets what she wants from every guy she dates. So? Here's a thought: don't give it to her. She will start to think "what's so different about this guy?" If she wants to sleep with other guys in the meantime, fine. That's her business.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1st Date: Had sex with her
2nd Date: Had sex with her
3 - 5: Had sex with her

This girl isn't a slut just horny and really into me. I think some of you don't realize how easy it is to get a girl to fvck you.

--Mission

HellHathNoFury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
Let's get the definetion of "Sex" first. Sex to some people occurs when you put two genitals together. Well then you can say lesbians never have sex since they usually have one mouth to genital. The real definetion of "Sex" is when you interact with someone's genitals in a pleasurable/reproductive way.

Okay? She's a slut. She sounds extroverted and experienced... And TO ME, if she were to give it up in less than 3 dates or 3 weeks, I'd wonder... man if she were to cheat on me or if she hooked up with 5-7 guys without checking within a good time whether the person has a disease or not, is she good for me? Now this is in an LTR sense, if you're out for a bang, go for it but I wouldn't consider her loyalty material.
I heard that.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god. Any guy with a bit of experience knows that most of the guys here are talking out of their asses.

HellHathNoFury said:
Well I was always kind of skeptical about a chic that would go down so soon. I'll be thinking: "Ummmm do you do this often, for guys you barely know? Or do you just like me that much?"
So? What if she does go down on guys she barely knows? She's a smart woman that's what she is. Shame on "guys" calling her a "slut". Then what do you want? A gf (if it comes to that) who doesn't go down on you, and isn't a sex freak? You should put more enfasis into how she carries herself in social situations with you etc, rather than how long she took to give you a bj, or how much she has given them.

Hitman10000 said:
She's a slut. She sounds extroverted and experienced... And TO ME, if she were to give it up in less than 3 dates or 3 weeks, I'd wonder... man if she were to cheat on me or if she hooked up with 5-7 guys without checking within a good time whether the person has a disease or not, is she good for me? Now this is in an LTR sense, if you're out for a bang, go for it but I wouldn't consider her loyalty material.
Why would she cheat on you? It's like me going to a petshop, and checking all these pets out, petting and playing with them, and then I choose one, It'd be stupid for the puppy to get all jealous and insecure thinking I'll go and get another puppy. Don't be the puppy, be the owner, be the man.

So, Hitman, you're telling us that he should bang her. Ahh... why bother, your post is a glowing contradiction. :down:

FaithHealer said:
She is probably a freak since she was gettin on your nuts so early. You will have to decide for yourself, but remember this: Never give your heart to a freak. Only good girls deserve your love. Freaks exist for your humping pleasure!
So she likes ****. Does that make her some kind of bad person? I like tits, no wonder when pass next to a church I get this burning sensation all around my body. :nervous: . . . :down:

meaty32 said:
If this girl is even average looking, she gets what she wants from every guy she dates. So? Here's a thought: don't give it to her. She will start to think "what's so different about this guy?" If she wants to sleep with other guys in the meantime, fine. That's her business.
And you win... what? Oh, right, I forgot, you are a puppy and want a treat, not some humpin'! Do that and get your freeway ticket to hell (aka LJBF zone).

Hellguy, how old are you? You aren't looking to get married now are you? Take your chances with this chick, beats the hell out of another chick who'd you'd have to wait more to get some action going on. And when something goes wrong? .. the "petshop" is open 24-7, 365 days a year. :up:

btw, read Angelus post, and the guys I didn't quote haha.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are missing one thing...it's all about what YOU want in a girl. To me, I don't want a used an abused girl. But, that depends on your definition of used and abused. My gf is experienced (I've never asked, but her friends say 8 guys), BUT, I don't know any of them. And plus, I've got that beat by a long shot. It'd be different if I was running into her ex-bf's all the time.

Girls think about sex like we do. Some dudes she fukked years ago is a distant memory. I can't even remember what some of the girls I fukked looked like. AND, my gf loves sex and usually the guys she dates she shows the aggression. So what? I don't have respect for the girls who have sex just to be cool and because that's what they think they have to do. THAT'S being used and abused in my opinion. My gf fukked and shukked a few guys, yes, but she's not pining after any of them, well, except me.

I think where the difference comes in is that guys stick a part of them INSIDE the chick, and they come all over her, blah blah...basically making them submit. To have a chick submit to you is a big ego boost. The key is finding a chick that knows what she wants. I WON'T, IN ANY WAY, HAVE A RELATIONSHIP with an insecure chick that fukks various dudes that she doesn't care about.

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:

Go to Europe the word slut doesn't exist, people just enjoy their sexuality and they have a lower aids rate.

Not true, I'm living in Europe, Belgium in particular, and I can assure you that the word slut exist and is used often.

and yes people are enjoying sexuality, but not all of them...

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Slut is an imaginary word created by jealous men to belittle women who have sex because they are not having sex with them.

Go to Europe the word slut doesn't exist, people just enjoy their sexuality and they have a lower aids rate.

No, slut is a word for a girl who puts out easily.

Girls have lots of sex.

WOMEN dont.
It isnt about having a good time, or enjoying sexuality, some people think sex is an important thing, and having a lot of it definately cheapens it.

giving out sex easily isnt necessarily a good thing. You want to end up with a woman who has had 40+ sexual partners?

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
So she likes ****. Does that make her some kind of bad person? I like tits, no wonder when pass next to a church I get this burning sensation all around my body. :nervous: . . . :down:

Well I said he would have to decide, but I am not talking out of my ass. Some girls are freaks. They want sex and that's all that matters. Let me give you an example here:

I started fcking this girl, and I really gave it to her. 11 orgasms in one session. So she tells me how awesome I am and she doesn't want to fck anyone else and she doesn't want me to either. I just answer by saying I don't care who you sleep with. She insists she wants to only fck me. Talks about this special connection and how great I am.

So whenever she felt I didn't have enough time to give her more attention and d*ck what did she do? She went and boned some random dude. She told me and said she didn't know why she did it blah blah and she felt awful.

Now if I hadn't seen the truth I would have gotten my feelings hurt. But I knew from the start she was a freak and not to let her be more than a good time.

So what did I tell her? "It's ok, I knew from the start you were a freak but you disrespected me none the less" and I nexted her.

I am not saying good girls can't like sex (it's great when they do), but this guy asked opinions on if she would be good for a LTR, and I was telling him to watch himself because I would hate to see hime posting here in a couple of months saying how she blew some guy and broke this guy's heart.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FaithHealer said:
Well I said he would have to decide, but I am not talking out of my ass. Some girls are freaks. They want sex and that's all that matters. Let me give you an example here:

I started fcking this girl, and I really gave it to her. 11 orgasms in one session. So she tells me how awesome I am and she doesn't want to fck anyone else and she doesn't want me to either. I just answer by saying I don't care who you sleep with. She insists she wants to only fck me. Talks about this special connection and how great I am.

So whenever she felt I didn't have enough time to give her more attention and d*ck what did she do? She went and boned some random dude. She told me and said she didn't know why she did it blah blah and she felt awful.

Now if I hadn't seen the truth I would have gotten my feelings hurt. But I knew from the start she was a freak and not to let her be more than a good time.

So what did I tell her? "It's ok, I knew from the start you were a freak but you disrespected me none the less" and I nexted her.

I am not saying good girls can't like sex (it's great when they do), but this guy asked opinions on if she would be good for a LTR, and I was telling him to watch himself because I would hate to see hime posting here in a couple of months saying how she blew some guy and broke this guy's heart.

That may be the most insightful post i've read here in a while.

Nicely done. I'm backing this one, its spot on.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you cant say shes not ltr gf material based on the sex unless shes having sex with more than just you.
do you want your ltr gf to want you and do all those things to you at the drop of the hat because she thinks you are that hot? dont you want somebody who cant get enough of you?if the sex is that good, that should be a plus. people shouldnt be afraid to embrace the wild side and shouldnt feel ashamed about it either.

however the ltr questions should be answered based on other things. for example, can you stand to be around her all the time? does she get on your nerves talking to much? do you have things in common? do your lives and goals and dreams fit together? could you be faithful to her, can she be faithful to you? does she make you feel smart and funny?

Reaction score
You bastards are so corrupt you don't even know what the meaning of the word "is" is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your girl is a hor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For you to ask us if she is a hor tells us that you cannot recognize truth - you are in the delusional "matrix" along with the corrupt bastards who do not recognize that she is a hor!!!! Seek psychiatric help, better yet seek GOD!!!!!!!!

Do NOT listen to these deranged devils who do not know good from evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not ask DEVILS to give you truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meaty32 said:

I love it when AFC's post advice.....its funny to laugh at

HellHathNoFury

Don Juan
Reaction score
That 2 dates a month shyt is silly. I'd say see had a slightly sluttish history b/c when it comes to LTRs she is completely clueless. As far as her social behavior goes, I see it as being borderline.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Leuven said:
Not true, I'm living in Europe, Belgium in particular, and I can assure you that the word slut exist and is used often.

and yes people are enjoying sexuality, but not all of them...
When I said in Europe slut doesn't exist I mean Eastern Europe and I am exaggerating a little, of course the word slut exists but society is different in Easter Europe and the word slut is used nowhere near as much as it is used in westernized countries and people are more open sexually.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Big Eee Zee said:
No, slut is a word for a girl who puts out easily.

Girls have lots of sex.

WOMEN dont.
It isnt about having a good time, or enjoying sexuality, some people think sex is an important thing, and having a lot of it definately cheapens it.

giving out sex easily isnt necessarily a good thing. You want to end up with a woman who has had 40+ sexual partners?
You form an opinion based on 19 year of living in a westernized country, that therefore is a biased opinion wouldn't you say?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both LTR's i have had in my life where the girl has got past the 2nd week. I had sex with them on the second date. I kiss closed on the first.