Slut or Not?!

HellHathNoFury

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. 1st date: Girl lets me finger her and she tries to make me *** via handjob

2. 2nd date: Girl gets butt naked and goes down.

3. 3rd date: Girl goes down again and swallows.

4. 7th date; 2 weeks in: SEX

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How should we know? Sounds like a female to me. Need to really look at her history to figure that out.

Dayum itz jee

Don Juan
Reaction score
If She let you do that the first date i would say yea shes a slvt and gets around..

Bronxtal112

Don Juan
Reaction score
HellHathNoFury said:
What I'm getting @ is: Is this type of girl LTR material or not?![/QUOTE

The only guy to make her qualify for LTR is you. Who is to say what she is or isn’t and to make assumptions based on her behavior so far.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter.

Look, if she does that on the first, second or 10th date has nothing to do with whether or not she's going to be loyal! It just means how confortable, and confident she is with her sexuality, without having the fear of being labelled.

Edit: Not to mention how horny she got.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That seems resonably normal actually. How long did you want her to wait? It also takes two to tango.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WAIT, you went on 7 dates in two weeks!?

Wow! I'm with this girl for a month, and we've only seen each other 5 times.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sounds like a good time to me ha

HellHathNoFury

Don Juan
Reaction score
d9930380 said:
That seems resonably normal actually. How long did you want her to wait? It also takes two to tango.
Well I was always kind of skeptical about a chic that would go down so soon. I'll be thinking: "Ummmm do you do this often, for guys you barely know? Or do you just like me that much?"

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look study her behavior around you in all situations and you will understand how she acts that's what i do and i learn a lot about people but i see your worried and i will probably make your fears worse by telling you that she probably did that with a few other dudes but not as much as you think

HellHathNoFury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nex said:
WAIT, you went on 7 dates in two weeks!?

Wow! I'm with this girl for a month, and we've only seen each other 5 times.

See what I mean. Things moved pretty fast.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF!? Man, figure out what you want! You spend all this time to read stuff on this site on how to get the girl into bed, and when you finally succeed you call her a "slut"!

HellHathNoFury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
look study her behavior around you in all situations and you will understand how she acts that's what i do and i learn a lot about people but i see your worried and i will probably make your fears worse by telling you that she probably did that with a few other dudes but not as much as you think
She gave me her rap sheet and it wasn't too bad. I was more concerned about how many ONS she's been involved in and the circumstances revolving. Also hoping she wasn't some type of bar hookup chick that went about giving head to randoms.

sprinc2

Reaction score
If she's a HB5 or below, im guessing she is just taking advantage of getting some action... she might not get it to much and wants to take advantage of it while she can?!?! ha ha

but seriosly I ended up having a LTR with a girl who i got pretty frisky with on the first few dates. She wasnt a slut or anything, she just really liked me and enjoyed it!!

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what it is about girls some you can get it from real easily like by just asking for the number and some you have to neogiate the sh!t out of and still won't get none interesting story

a few years back i worked at this big super center so it was this girl i was kind of interested in she was cool you know so i begged her for her number this one day and i got it right so we go out one night when she got off work to see spiderman-2 (long time ago right) so after were done we go back to my house (because i wasn't driving at the time) and we make out all night and she tells me i can do whatever i want to her (but i don't) i guess i didn't get the hint

so i found out later that i attached way way to much feeling to her thinking that she was going to be around forever and help me lose my virginity on the way but it wasn't like that she had to be a player my bad playa so think about that long stupid story some girls are meant just for you to fvck because they place no value on themselves my advice take the pvssy and and don't attach anymore meaning to it then what it is

Last edited:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls i get into bed on the first date are not sluts....Im just good at getting them into bed.

7 dates......LOL!

Guys like you really hack me off!

Girls now think that they have to "hold out" on sex because certain guys call them sluts for shagging on the first date or whatever.

A PLAYER IS SOMEONE WHO GOES OUT AND FINDS A CERTAIN GIRL/BOY HE/SHE LIKES. THEN PULLS THAT PERSON.

A SLUT IS SOMEONE WHO GOES OUT AND TAKES WHAT THEY CAN GET.

Simple really......

Sarge On!