Slowdance

Aquilo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about these nice slowdances you make just before the clubs are closing. And I was thinking how it´s been changed now from when you made the slowdances at the age of 12-16. At least for me, then it was like that the only cool way to make a slowdance with a girl was to have both your hands on a casual way on her ass, just having them there, but not really grabbing.
:rock:
Nowadays you hardly see anyone hold his hands on girls ass. And when you do, some people really notices. I usually do it with girls I already have secured for the evening and it´s not a chance that would blow it with, and that I really don´t care about what other people notices. But with girls i am still unsure off I don´t really dare to do, I´m afraid it will scare them off.

The thing I was wondering about is what a cool way to make a slowdance is. HOW would you dance with a girl, that you haven´t met before in a way that is not pushy but that will trigger her anyway?
And should it be changed with to when you dance with a girl that you already know, and your friends know ( that is, if you make a too risky move, it WOULD be embarrassing for you in the future)? How would you do your Kino?

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lower back(just before her ass cheeks begin) is a very sensitive spot for women.

Aquilo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx for the tip.
I´m not just wondering about where to put your hands but the overall behaviour on dancing a slowdance. Some sweet tips?