Sleeping well??

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I can't sleep, I come on here and read through a few of my old threads, works a treat:D

Pillows are personal, your gonna have to experiment. Think of a time when you slept well, what were the conditions, have you changed anything recently?

Usually, going to bed with something bugging you is the worst. If I've got something important on the next day, I can stare at the ceiling for hours. Silly really, wake up next day feeling sh1te.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's wrong with one? two's uncumfy for my neck

because of weightlifting, i am permanently shattered, so i'll fall asleep any time and sleep till after midday everyday if i don't try to wake up.

i heard milk before bed gets you sleepy.

also, if i'm wearing two pairs of socks, or my feet are really warm, i tend to fall asleep even during the day in a chair, nevermind on the bed.

namewitheld

Reaction score
I have three (because I'm a cheap sh**e and get the type that flattened in a week:) ) The fact you are getting to sleep would seem to indicate that its not the pillows, or are you waking because of a stiff neck? As has been said, experiment with different arrangements.

namewitheld

Reaction score
Interesting, I assume you mean dark circles under the eyes. I have these too and have had for years regardless of my sleep pattern, though obviously worse when not sleeping well. I recall reading somewhere that its hereditary and my mother having them seems to support this.