Sleeping problem

KidwithSocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently these past weeks I have been sleeping 5-11 hours randomly, but the problem is i sleep VERY late around 3am.
So today i slept around 9pm since i didn't get sleep yesterday night i woke up at 3Am, 6 hours of sleep.. roughly. I couldn't get back to sleep at all i was on my bed staring at the ceiling for 2 hours until i turned on my computer and made this post, is there anything i can do to fix this problem?
I really want to get back on track a normal sleeping habit as so i can feel more energetic and awake, working out and such.

I thought i would of had a good night sleep tonight if i stayed up LAST night, turns out i was wrong. :nervous: :confused: Sigh another tired day, really tired.

Sorry if this post is hard to read, really tired yet i cannot sleep, im deprived of sleep.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sleeping too late screws up the body's bio-rhythms. work on going to bed earlier (before midnight). tonight, set your alarm really early for the next day, and get up at that time (like 6am) - do this regardless of what time you go to bed tonight (even if it's 3am) and make sure to get up whenever you set your alarm for. by 10-11pm tomorrow you should be ready to sleep. stick to this and you'll feel a lot better

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you consume caffeine at all during the day? when, in what type of drink(s) and how much? (as precisely as you can tell us)

KidwithSocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink coffee in the day(morning, it taste good at that time :rock: ), the rest of the day not really, maybe soda sometimes.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink lots of of water during the day, sleep in total dark (I can't stress this enough), don't eat or workout before going to bed. Gets lots of sun light during the day, if you don't get out much, turn the lights on in your room. Always try to go to bed around the same time. Shower in the morning preferably (feel waken up after you shower).

I would tell you stay away from coffee to, but I don't think many people would give it up - I can't stand it.

Don't even bother with sleeping pills.

Junkyard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of have the same problem. I started sleeping around 2-3 and now its getting later and later. You basically have to sleep earlier little by little so you can adjust. Avoid naps cause it throws you way off. Try taking a natural sleep aid like valerian root. Its an herb you buy at the pharmacy, supposedly it works well.

KidwithSocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes yes, I just woke up atm, 4:30, slept at 7:40 yesterday due to being tired, I think it's getting better :D, yeah i do go out alot most of my day :D

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Melatonin has always worked well for resetting sleep schedules for me.