sleep

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everybody says that in order to bulk, you should sleep at least 8 hours per night. i was wondering... does it mean ACTUALLY sleeping or even just lying on the bed, resting? because i usually go to bed at 11:00 pm and wake up at 6:30, which is 7:30, but i actually start sleeping at midnight, which would reduce the amount of sleeping hours to 6:30.
i have to add that my mother has to wake me up in the morning and sometimes i start to sleep again, against my will. anyway, during the day i'm never tired (even though when i take a bus in the afternoon, i often fall asleep).
do you think that i should go to bed earlier?

padrote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleep means sleep. Try taking ZMA in the evening, that stuff is supposed to make you sleepy and aid in bulking.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not feeling tired during the day, and wake up rested with those 6:30, then you're good.

Try going to sleep earlier and see if you feel better the next day.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nex
If you're not feeling tired during the day, and wake up rested with those 6:30, then you're good.

Try going to sleep earlier and see if you feel better the next day.
actually i wake up not rested at all in the morning... i stay tired and almost asleep for a hour, while preparing for school, then when i get to school i feel well. but when, in the afternoon, i take the bus to go to my lady's place, i always fall asleep for 20 minutes-half an hour... not a deep sleep, since i'm conscient, but in a sort of coma:)

Finlay

Don Juan
Reaction score
make sure you use the same routine before going to bed each night, say you go to bed at 10pm then make sure from around 8pm you repeat the acvtivities you did the previous night, then your body gets used your routine.and knows to go to sleep at 10.

If you keep changing its going to be morew difficult establishing sleep patterns.