Sleep and Dark Circles

jammy1257

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm lately been sleeping late like midnight and more, I need some guaranteed ways to get me to sleep fast. Can dark circles under your eyes be healed completely? I've tried so many bull**** remedies I don't know what else to do, it's having quite an effect on my looks as it's giving me some zombie/demon/evil look.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5 HTP will put you to sleep. It will also make you feel awesome, but you can't take it with SSRIs or any other anti-depressants.

And I highly, highly recomment staying away from marijuana and ecstacy when taking 5-HTP as well, but up to u dude.

As for the dark circles, in Traditional Chinese Medicine that is caused by Kidney Qi deficiency. Eat a few steak & kidney pies, and eat walnuts every day. Get acupuncture and do qi gong. Most of all get your ass to sleep by 11pm each night~ she'll be right mat3e

A.M. Bergoise

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is 5HTP? Is have naterally crappy sleeping patterns, always have. Dark circles are often the result of sinus problems as well. I dont seem to get them anyother time. Beleive it or not, age defying Olay has helped all areas of my facial complexion.