Slapping a girls ass playfully?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so I talked to this guy who said he was a chick magnet. Blah, blah, we get onto homecoming somehow and I say "She doesn't look like she has that great of an ass, we'll have to find out won't we". Then I straight slap the girl on the ass and she sort of goes away and I think I even saw her telling a friend about it. Chick seemed kind of pissed, oh well. Didn't really know the girl that well either. Funny thing is the guy was like "She liked it, do it again!".

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, if you don't know the person well be VERY careful or just don't do that because it IS considered sexual harassment and can get you in some serious trouble.

Most women you've known for a while, if they have a playful attitude (most do) won't mind at all if you spank them or something but if you do that to someone you don't know it's just not right.

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with slapping a chicks arse, most girls love it, but will sometimes act like its "so wrong of you" even tho they love it. Thats when you need a big pair of nuts, and not back down if she gets in strop.

EDIT: Dont listen to the guy above ;)

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillingTime said:
Umm, if you don't know the person well be VERY careful or just don't do that because it IS considered sexual harassment and can get you in some serious trouble.

Most women you've known for a while, if they have a playful attitude (most do) won't mind at all if you spank them or something but if you do that to someone you don't know it's just not right.
Yeah, which is why girls do it to random guys all the time? If you do it playfully it's not harassment. If she keeps going "stop" and you continue to do it or she straight up tells you she doesn't like it, that's harassment.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah some guys do it, there are variables tho,. maybe she maces you, maybe her boy or her brother or her dad get mad and wanna stomp you out. A guy on the A train in NYC go shot in the stomach thru his spine, just the other day, for blowing a kiss at some dudes girl in front of him. I don't think he will ever walk again, or fvck for that matter

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone Much cooler said:
yeah some guys do it, there are variables tho,. maybe she maces you, maybe her boy or her brother or her dad get mad and wanna stomp you out. A guy on the A train in NYC go shot in the stomach thru his spine, just the other day, for blowing a kiss at some dudes girl in front of him. I don't think he will ever walk again, or fvck for that matter
Sh1t happens, but whats your point? Stop being a man? Its about taking RISKS in this life. Worryin about xyz will only hold you back.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexybeast- you gotta live in a bubble, you come to bedstuy, brooklyn and try that ****. Actually Fvck it, try that anywhere in NYC, queens, Crooklyn, bronx, manhattan, strong island....This is the real world, i agree with you but that is unsafe advice and way of thinking. you know what-leave the door to your house unlocked. Why lock-em, thats like sayin you scared, and not a man

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I do live in my own lil bubble, well observed. I cant speak for anyone livin in NYC, just for my england massive ;)

This is the real world, i agree with you but that is unsafe advice and way of thinking.
I live in the real world mate, and its good advice IMO. Maybe sh1t is really bad in NYC, maybe most guys are big pvssys in NYC, I dont know.

you know what-leave the door to your house unlocked. Why lock-em, thats like sayin you scared, and not a man
Oh please lol

Give me some idea how it is in NYC then. Cant you sexualy kino girls there?

To me this just sounds ridiculous. Sorry guys.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slapping a girl's ass is considered "Sexual Battery" in most States.
You guys are lucky she wasn't that pissed and called the cops and had you arrested.
Don't ever do that sh*t again!

You do NOT touch a girl's ass whom you do not already have proof of intimacy (sexual, or sensual touching. kissing) that can hold up in a court of law. Witnesses being the number one asset.
Dude, seriously, don't do that sh*t.
you really don't know what kind of girl you're messing with.

You DO NOT want to be charged as a Sex Felon and in jail.

Do not confuse sexual battery with KINO!

You sexual escalate with a consenting adult.
You do not slap a girl's as for the fvck of it.

I've seen guys just touch a girl's arm get FIRED!
And a guy touch a girl sexually "suggestively" get fired and ARRESTED!

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Slapping a girl's ass is considered "Sexual Battery" in most States.
You guys are lucky she wasn't that pissed and called the cops and had you arrested.
Don't ever do that sh*t again!

You do NOT touch a girl's ass whom you do not already have proof of intimacy (sexual, or sensual touching. kissing) that can hold up in a court of law. Witnesses being the number one asset.
Dude, seriously, don't do that sh*t.
you really don't know what kind of girl you're messing with.

You DO NOT want to be charged as a Sex Felon and in jail.

Do not confuse sexual battery with KINO!

You sexual escalate with a consenting adult.
You do not slap a girl's as for the fvck of it.

I've seen guys just touch a girl's arm get FIRED!
And a guy touch a girl sexually "suggestively" get fired and ARRESTED!
I cant beleave I'm reading this. If thats how it is where you guys are from I feel for you.

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a creepy dude. Who slaps a random girls ass? I hope she snitches on you and get pressed for sexual harassment.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep slapping random girls asses and you gonna be cuffed in the back of some police car...

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I was posting at SoSuave. But apparently I'm at "NoSuave". If you tap a girls ass playfully, it is not harassment.

NewDestiny47

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
I thought I was posting at SoSuave. But apparently I'm at "NoSuave". If you tap a girls ass playfully, it is not harassment.
Holy out of touch with reality batman! I dare you to go out on the street tomorrow, find some random women and just slap them in the ass and see if your not in jail at the end of the day.

If you KNOW someone it's no big deal, you can spank them, squeeze their boobs, whatever while playing around and they won't care. If you do that to random people that's just creepy, will give you a horrible reputation as a guy who can't get any and therfore goes around touching random women, and yes, you CAN be arrested.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Alright, so I talked to this guy who said he was a chick magnet. Blah, blah, we get onto homecoming somehow and I say "She doesn't look like she has that great of an ass, we'll have to find out won't we". Then I straight slap the girl on the ass and she sort of goes away and I think I even saw her telling a friend about it. Chick seemed kind of pissed, oh well. Didn't really know the girl that well either. Funny thing is the guy was like "She liked it, do it again!".
GO BIG PIMPIN' !!! :rockon: