skinny to muscles

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
this debate happens way to often, lift if you want to lift if you dont then who cares. jesus dont force yourself to do something you dont wana do if you think youll get better vaginal access.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no.

It depends on a lot of factors. I've seen guys with good looking faces get girls the buff dudes could't get. I've seen semi athletic people do well. I've seen muscular dudes do very well, and some fail as well.

Your other factors like how nautrally handsome you are, personality, game, charm, status all modify the effect muscles give. Muscles certainly help but only up to a point, as zekko alluded to it has diminishing returns.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a good build and I've never gotten a compliment from a woman ever. All it does is attract attention from men. All girls care about is face and fakeness.

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I can't help but wonder if the above guy at 1.5 years of training might attract girls as well or better as the same guy at 4 years.
The 1.5 yr mark is more than good enough. At the 2yr and beyond, you'll only attract those women that specifically like that look.

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
no offense, but 175 is not big unless you're short as hell
May not be big in the absolute sense but a 40lb swing is significant. I've made a similar transformation and notice the difference as well. Absolute size/strength is meaningless as everyone's frame is different. Height isn't the only indicator. Also, scale weight has NOTHING to do with aesthetics.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going into the grocery store the other day and there was a guy standing there with practically the biggest arms I'd ever seen. He was kind of fat looking really, had that "barrel gut" that some weightlifters get. But his arms were frigging HUGE. Of course, he was standing there talking to a pretty nice looking chick.

When I left, he was still out in the parking lot talking to her. He wasn't just some regular husky looking dude, his arms were so big that he definitely stood out. He looked like a freak. Apparently it was working for him. Most guys could never get their arms to be that size though.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I was going into the grocery store the other day and there was a guy standing there with practically the biggest arms I'd ever seen. He was kind of fat looking really, had that "barrel gut" that some weightlifters get. But his arms were frigging HUGE. Of course, he was standing there talking to a pretty nice looking chick.

When I left, he was still out in the parking lot talking to her. He wasn't just some regular husky looking dude, his arms were so big that he definitely stood out. He looked like a freak. Apparently it was working for him. Most guys could never get their arms to be that size though.
And most guys wouldn't or shouldn't want to. Getting that big really limits not only the amount of women who are attracted to you, but it also limits your lifestyle, how you live. Going out and playing 18 holes, or shooting hoops, or almost doing anything can be greatly negatively influenced when you get that big.

I'm 6 feet tall, about 198 pounds. Lift 4-5 days a week and have for many years. I think this is about as big as I ever want to get.

1-800-HellNo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell getting some good muscles will help my game.
Since I work at a computer for like 12 hours a day (or more) my posture was really fvcked up.
Once I worked on fixing it multiple girls approached me the same week.
That was basically from just standing up straight lol.

i'm very skinny right now. it's pretty embarrassing, and a result of living off $2 a day (fvck college life) for 2 years, and popping adderall like candy.

But being a skeleton is better than being fat.
I just got a gym membership earlier today, but all i did was run so far.

anybody have tips or a "routine" on how to go from skeleton to decently ripped the best way possible?

How long/often should i work out?

Dom1noe

Don Juan
Reaction score
HellNo: Check out Stronglifts and StartingStrength - both are very good newbie programs.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
no offense, but 175 is not big unless you're short as hell
Anyone who lifts will give him props, since we know its not about how much we weigh, its the GAINZ that count.

So seeing 40LB Gains WILL show a HUGE difference in bodyshape and size, short or not.

@1-800-hellno - come over to the health and fitness forum, lift and learn.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Purefilth said:
Anyone who lifts will give him props, since we know its not about how much we weigh, its the GAINZ that count.

So seeing 40LB Gains WILL show a HUGE difference in bodyshape and size, short or not.

@1-800-hellno - come over to the health and fitness forum, lift and learn.
175 at a low BF % = ripped (Depending on height of course). Why hello there filth :rock:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
175 at a low BF % = ripped (Depending on height of course). Why hello there filth :rock:
i'm 200 at 13.2% bodyfat Which is still pretty lean. If I went on a cut, I would drop maybe 12 LB fat and be 188, looking like a monster . As it is Im gonna load up on carbs and lift heavy. Sup John - where you at?