skim milk vs whole milk

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not much vs but the taste i found was a bit different
is it supposed to be? skim tasted like water milk while whole milk tasted THICKER

im bulking right now and is depending on milk for it so... and skim milk has no fat thats why i think its preferred

is the above info correct?

thebob

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the furthest thing from a nutrition expert, but based on common sense I would say yes..

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, your correct.

I drink skim milk. HATE anything above, and refuse to drink it.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Runna13=)
Try peanut milk and soy milk. Both are amazing.
soy milk is nice if you want to continue to look like a pre-pubescent girl.

If you're a guy who is trying to put on muscle mass.. stay away from soy like the plague. Soy has some nice testosterone suppressing effects - not good if you are trying to add mass.

try this instead: (do 2-3 times a day): take a teaspoon of flax oil or Udo's choice with 2 cups of skim milk. Take the oil first and then wash it down with the milk. Whatever you do DON'T MIX THE OIL WITH THE MILK. not good.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gain mass even though I drink soy milk. Studies have already shown moderate amounts of soy milk will not have any adverse effects like that.

Neo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gain mass even though I drink soy milk. Studies have already shown moderate amounts of soy milk will not have any adverse effects like that.
show me the studies, drink real milk, leave the soy **** to the vegans and other hippies.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
So ironic, I'm in Berkeley right now. Has it ever dawned on you that many people can't drink milk or consume lactose-based products?

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So ironic, I'm in Berkeley right now. Has it ever dawned on you that many people can't drink milk or consume lactose-based products?
um... dont try to change the subject

just because youre in berkeley doesnt mean ****

and show us a pic of yourself posin and show us the study

Reaction score
There are still much better alternatives than soy. I don't even drink that much milk either.. the lactose carbs tend to make you retain water. About the only dairy I'll touch is the occassional cottage cheese. My protein comes from whey supps, lean red meat, fish (especially salmon and tuna steaks), and skinless chicken breasts.

Last edited:

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup von doom. I got it right this time. I prefer peanut milk. Now on to AFC:
show us a pic of yourself posin
. Is it just me, or does that sound really, really homosexual. If you want to see these studies (or lack of studies proving moderate amounts of soy has adverse effects on testosterone), use the New England Journal of Health's search engine. I say I'm in Berkeley because you said "leave soy to hippies," which at the time was really ironic. Do you know what "ironic" means? I wasn't even mocking you. Now that I'm forced to talk ****, my being in Berkeley means I'm smarter than your dumba$$. Understand that now? I was just minding my own business and talking about my experiences. If you want me to own you even more, feel free to comment.

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup von doom. I got it right this time. I prefer peanut milk. Now on to AFC: . Is it just me, or does that sound really, really homosexual. If you want to see these studies (or lack of studies proving moderate amounts of soy has adverse effects on testosterone), use the New England Journal of Health's search engine. I say I'm in Berkeley because you said "leave soy to hippies," which at the time was really ironic. Do you know what "ironic" means? I wasn't even mocking you. Now that I'm forced to talk ****, my being in Berkeley means I'm smarter than your dumba$$. Understand that now? I was just minding my own business and talking about my experiences. If you want me to own you even more, feel free to comment.
No you're not smarter than anybody here dumbass, I never said "leave soy to hippies", that was neo *******.

I asked for ur pics because i want you to show your face and tell us "this is what soy can do to you!" go **** yourself if youre gonna blame the wrong person and think homosexually because only homos think like that

i asked for a pic, you think of gay sex, not so intelligent is it?

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
"you" should be neo:typo. Sue me. Show me that you're not more intelligent than me and I'll show you the results. What is your level of education? Your last two statements shows your lack of insight in the minds of homosexuals and the correlation between homoerotic thoughts and intellect. In your effort to spin this all back against me, you used stereotypes, profanity, and illogical and irrelavent verbatim, which in turn made you seem all the more dumber.

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"you" should be neo:typo. Sue me. Show me that you're not more intelligent than me and I'll show you the results. What is your level of education? Your last two statements shows your lack of insight in the minds of homosexuals and the correlation between homoerotic thoughts and intellect. In your effort to spin this all back against me, you used stereotypes, profanity, and illogical and irrelavent verbatim, which in turn made you seem all the more dumber.
this is the internet, nobody has time to split the difference between homosexual and homoerotic, you said homo, many people will assume you mean homo as an insult

there's no stereotype
dumbass you used profanity against me too
there is nothing illogical, you understood all of it
irrevelant, not irrelevant
what did i say that's not related to the topic? everything i said was related to the topic, i asked for your pics, telling you it was neo who stated that

maybe your a genius, i couldn't see nothing, boo hoo :rolleyes:

Im not gonna argue with you anymore, you started attacking me you should apologize for it first

or better yet, get the fk out of my thread

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and this type of kid doesn't get banned? dang

taking advantage of the post and not using the edit button

anyway soy milk isnt good

just drink skim milk as a lesson of this thread

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score