Situation!!!

KillShot

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, so I know your first instinct is to say spin more plates. I agree, should have from the start.

Situation: Met girl from co worker, got number. Texted multiple times.

After texting girl she said lets hang out, picked her up and took her to bar and had drinks made out. Begged me to come up to her place to snuggle, declined due to wedding next day.

Next day, texted her she said she was in to my co-worker with whom I met her with. Said sorry if she lead me on, and that she is going through a ton of crap because she recently broke up with boyfriend. said no problem and we can hang out. went to girls house to drink a few beers and watch a tv show. Told me she has depression and other issues.

Next week, got her interest level up. Convinced her to dinner, went out to dinner. went amazing, then took her to Dave and Busters for an action date and competed at multiple games and had a truely amazing time. Interest level and chemistry was there. Sat in the parking lot making out for 30 min after it closed.

Next day, took her boating with her friend and two of mine. Went great, had a fun time boating, then her best friend was there who was in my back seat, chilling....her and I went to the bathroom together and I said I want to slam you against the wall so hard, she got turned on and we effed in the bathroom while her friend was in the backseat of my car.

Next day texted her because she wanted me to come to her Moms' birthday said it wasnt healthy or safe to hang out with somebody so quickly and fast. I said cool lets play it by ear.

Texted her twice after with no response.

Texted her the 3rd time saying hey you coming on the boat. Got a response. She didnt end up coming. Same Saturday we ended up going out together to a mutual bar and she had her friends and I had mine. Night ended up great but by the end of the night she was trying to go home with some 21 year old girl and hang out with her. I declined because it was already 2:30 and I wasnt in the mood. Ended up going to her house at nights end and snuggling with with her and drinking until 6am.

Get a text the following Tuesday saying "I think your a sweet guy, but feel no chemistry at all with you" I think we can still hang out but only as friends. I was so angry that I couldnt sleep that entire night.

Keep in mind she has been in relationships for 14 years and she is 28 years old. She is kind of a wild girl and wants to be single and free. and I kind of approached each situation as a date.

We recently hung out as in today, out on the boat and my objective was just to hang out and be cool with her, not show anything else.

My main response to this girl is she is hurting from her last relationship and doesnt want anything else and I approached to strong. She obviously felt chemistry from our date, but good friends have said just approach her as a friend and hang out with her because it is to soon for her.

Advice on this situation is greatly apprecaited!!

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I couldn't even make it through your entire post.... I think you already know what we're all gonna say.

The Gambler

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't even understand how she feels I bet. You're her guinea pig.
She is some girl admitted with depression and other issues. And who the hell knows what those other issues are. I don't think you should be around to find out.

You're going out of your way to show her a good time and she's pulling this flakey sh1t on you? You're the prize, not she.

Have more self respect and just ditch her. It's not your job to "save" her or take it slow to accommodate her own mental issues.

There is only one speed. Yours. If she can't keep up, sorry hun, you get left behind.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im with gambler

imo way too much texting

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
"I feel no chemistry"...that phrase tells you all you need to know, you may get a sympathy f ccuk out of her but that is being optomistic.

she isnt attracted to you!

"My main response to this girl is she is hurting from her last relationship and doesnt want anything else and I approached to strong. She obviously felt chemistry from our date, but good friends have said just approach her as a friend and hang out with her because it is to soon for her."

stop trying to fix these women, they maybe hurting but its an ache that can only be cured by the c0ck of a man she is atracted to, if she found you attracted, that pain would dissapear.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You managed to have some phucky-phucky fun with her and it's time to move on, especially if she has all these emotional issues. She sounds like a flip-flopper, where she likes you one day and not the next. I hate that shiyet. Hath she been attracted to you, your wanch chung would of made her feel a lot more stable, as betheman said.
Cool it for a while and see if she contacts you. If anything you got yourself a bang buddy.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
You managed to have some phucky-phucky fun with her and it's time to move on, especially if she has all these emotional issues. She sounds like a flip-flopper, where she likes you one day and not the next. I hate that shiyet. Hath she been attracted to you, your wanch chung would of made her feel a lot more stable, as betheman said.
Cool it for a while and see if she contacts you. If anything you got yourself a bang buddy.
^^^this^^^

& you know the drill :D

KillShot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met her at the fair today, she was with her ex boyfriend. Going to try and and do her once or twice more but basically putting no effort into her.