sisters

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I've already had more than 1 pair of sisters in the past. I know I shouldn't go down this road again, but I can't help it.

The mother of my child (7yrs old) and tried working things out again this past year but broke up again about a month ago. We still get a long good though. Her sister is in town for 4 days, and we usually party together. I almost hooked up w/ her about 5 years ago, but at the time it was my ex's bday and she threw a fit and it ended the possibility.

How would be the best way for me to get her sister into the sack, considering they will be together for the next 5 days. Its highly unlikely I could get her out alone.

The other thing is my ex now has a b/f (short term) however last week I was horny and asked her if she wanted to ****, she said not right now, but another time.

What are your ideas, I'm going to pick them up right now for a bbq at my place.

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
J%sus H Chr*st!

Your'e a Crazy Canuck! Come on; there must be some other interesting women in Ontario besides your ex's sister!

I agree with the other guy; take a very cold shower and clear your head of these phantasms.

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it!
My buddy had sex with his ex-GFs younger sister ... ex found out and had a fit to say the least. Tried to kill herself by overdosing on sleeping pills. All this also scared away the younger sis so he lost out on both ends.