Single Mothers

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how wanting to be first above the kids makes me sh!ty at all...I could argue you are just as sh!ty just wanting her for plate status...the kids will grow up either way knowing mom just loved random c0ck lol
In the grand scheme of things, both situations suck for her. When it's just sex with a woman though, and there is no relationship, I don't really see the harm in that. However, if you know a chick has her kids, as you will often easily become aware of their schedules, and tell her to come over... Women get hooked, so she calls the ex or a babysitter to spend time with you or not disappoint you...

Asking her to abandon her kids so you can get your fix is both selfish and pathetic... to you for asking, and to her if she complies (which they will)

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the grand scheme of things, both situations suck for her. When it's just sex with a woman though, and there is no relationship, I don't really see the harm in that. However, if you know a chick has her kids, as you will often easily become aware of their schedules, and tell her to come over... Women get hooked, so she calls the ex or a babysitter to spend time with you or not disappoint you...

Asking her to abandon her kids so you can get your fix is both selfish and pathetic... to you for asking, and to her if she complies (which they will)
First of all your "moralistic" view is not consistent AT ALL,I explained why in my previous post.Second how is it "abandoning" the kids if they are left with the ex??I love it when the ex watches the kids while mommy buys me drinks and fvcks the sh!t out of me all night.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a now pregnant single mom who has a 12 year old son who lives with her mother and spends about 10x time with her convict boyfriend, and soon to be baby-daddy #2, than she does with her kid.
And who ever said it was correct - she is a sh!tty mom and a sh!tty human being. Pass.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all your "moralistic" view is not consistent AT ALL,I explained why in my previous post.Second how is it "abandoning" the kids if they are left with the ex??I love it when the ex watches the kids while mommy buys me drinks and fvcks the sh!t out of me all night.
Say she has 50/50 custody. You know her schedule, but want to see her. You ask her when she has her kids, and she drops the kids off and comes to see you, versus saying "no" and risk upsetting you or for whatever reason. If happening regularly, she is bad for ditching her kids for some dude. And you are equally at fault for asking. Like I said, we may just have to agree to disagree.