Single Mommies

Reaction score
run....run away... why put up with baggage? ex-boyfriend/husband,her failed relationship.There must be reasons why they broke up.Women do not change.:eek:

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems every goddamn girl I meet these days is a single mommie...starting to annoy me.

bud1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I see tattoos on chicks. I always think about the Vince Vaughn line in Wedding Crashers...something about it being a bullseye...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a ton of birth control out there today, surprised it's not used more wisely.
I don't think it's the males that have a problem with birth control, it's the women. They're the ones who will decieve the men and say "I'm on the pill" and the man is supposed to trust her. Also, if the man insists on using a condom everytime, the woman will pull the "don't you trust me" 5hit on him. To keep the woman happy, the condom goes out the window.

The men know what happens if birth control isn't used. The women will listen to their feelings when using birth control.

it seems every goddamn girl I meet these days is a single mommie...starting to annoy me.
That one pissed me off as well. I turned down many dates from women just because they were SMs. It's a turn-off for me. I wanted a quality woman who made intelligent decisions when it came to child bearing.