Since when is 2 hours not enough for a date?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was supposed to be going out with this girl this week (one of 2 I was supposed to see, though I doubt I'll see either of them, the other one is a horrible flake). When we were planning the date she mentioned that she felt bad that we'd only be hanging out for a few hours (basically she had to work til the early evening and had to wake up really early the next day). We still would have hung out like 2-3 hours, and grabbed a couple of drinks. Well anyway, doesn't matter anymore since she cancelled on me because she forgot she promised her friend she'd go party (hotel party or something). She offered a raincheck for next week (no specific day, just next week) and said "at least we could have a actual date" (I asked what she meant by that and her answer was "more than a few hours"). I just don't know why she thinks dates need to last longer than a few hours. Thoughts?

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was making up an excuse, maybe not. Who knows. Try again if you like her. If not, the next her.

Kal0051 said:
Thoughts?
My thoughts: don't worry about it. Plenty of other chicks out there.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her raincheck you, meet her for drinks, lots of kino & booze (for her), and in the sack you go. Shes right, it's better without the clock ticking away with a 2 hr deadline.

Tide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the same with me- I HATE deadlines with a passion. I start when I want, I finish when I want. Heck- dates are like foreplay to get her in the mood for the bedroom :)

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should consider it a good thing, for now. It says she's interested in spending time with you.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
You should consider it a good thing, for now. It says she's interested in spending time with you.
yeah, guess it's a good thing. She contacted me today with a specific day she wants to go out next week. Unfortunately I couldn't give her a answer since I don't have my schedule for next week yet. Told her I'd let her know by the end of the week.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont do what we criticize about women doing man, get the scedule info and close the deal. shes ripe for the picking!