Simple yet effective? approach

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually approach girls during rush hour to their offices by doing this

Me: Hi! you are cute, i want to know you, whats your phone number? (doing all this with smile)

Feedback please ?? I just can't think of any bullshlt, or something to fit the scenario and situation at that moment.

Girls who are interested in me will give her number and those who don't will brush off me with no mercy e.g. why? do I know you? (Those crap with shltty face)

The success rate is about 50-50.

Now their fvcking brush-off can't affect my emotion anymore.

Yet, I still haven't got any girlfriends.

My game is not good enough?

How can I improve my attraction game.

I think now I am a good book but with crappy introduction and cover

So, that is why girls don't have a chance to experience the good content inside bcuz of bad cover.

Feedback? please

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, have you gotten any dates from any of the numbers? If not then
i might think of abandoning your rush hour strategy.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're approaching people during the busiest hour of their day with a boring "i think you're cute" line.

Hmm. Why do you think you're not getting good results from this?

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
well, have you gotten any dates from any of the numbers? If not then
i might think of abandoning your rush hour strategy.
I used to get some, but yeah I just can't think of any other way to get phone number? Can you give me examples?

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
So you're approaching people during the busiest hour of their day with a boring "i think you're cute" line.

Hmm. Why do you think you're not getting good results from this?
What would you do if u were to be in this situation?

How do say it to get phone number?

Coz the fact is I will see lots of cute girls during this busy hours when I get to the train station.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keemojung said:
I used to get some,
ok, so your accomplished your goal of further interaction. So thats good.

Now maybe your date skills aren't that great? Or, its a numbers game so keep going.

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your coming on TOO strong. Keep it simple: Hi, how are you today? Start getting to know her. If the conversation is going good and she seems interested. Then, ask for her number.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
GameTime76 said:
Your coming on TOO strong. Keep it simple: Hi, how are you today? Start getting to know her. If the conversation is going good and she seems interested. Then, ask for her number.
Can you show me some of your examples please?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo there's nothing wrong with 'the you're cute' opener. You just have to build a little more rapport. In any situation it's a numbers game, so keep aproaching!

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your looking for some trick or method, I dont really have any. It just has to come natural.

EXAMPLE:
Hi, How are you today? ..... I'm feeling great, My Name is..... I noticed you drive a subaru, how do you like it?... BLAH BLAH BLAH It was nice talking with you. WHATS YOUR NUMBER?

Women get hit on, asked out, & approached by guys with their "Smooth" Opening Lines ALL THE TIME. Especially the hot ones. Keep it simple and get to know who she is.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Change strategy. Don't go for phone number. Go for the whole 10 minute date, get them to drink coffee with you.
I don't think that is possible since I mostly do my approach before going to work during rush hour in the morning.

I usually get the number and try to set up the date ASAP, if not possible, I move on.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
GameTime76 said:
If your looking for some trick or method, I dont really have any. It just has to come natural.

EXAMPLE:
Hi, How are you today? ..... I'm feeling great, My Name is..... I noticed you drive a subaru, how do you like it?... BLAH BLAH BLAH It was nice talking with you. WHATS YOUR NUMBER?

Women get hit on, asked out, & approached by guys with their "Smooth" Opening Lines ALL THE TIME. Especially the hot ones. Keep it simple and get to know who she is.
Yeah, so that is why I don't use opening line since it is also lame and also the fact that I can't come up with a good one. So, gotta keep approaching but keep the conversation in a smooth way then.

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha! You're a working man, aren't you, keemojung? Work takes too much of your time, so you try your best to squeeze in an approach during your busy schedule. I'm the same way. It's difficult to approach a girl before she goes to work because she's pissed that she has to go back to her boring job. I usually just smile & nod first to which I either get an angry glare or a smile back(which is rare). If she smiles back then it's OK to talk with her. I got a short term relationship out of this, but when things went bad between us, I had to change the time I went to work to avoid her. Just a warning.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too forward, and gives away your interest. Seems forced... Like they're in a dead-end position to say yes or no. They won't say yes if they don't know you, and you seem like a PUA. You have to conversate more than that. It has to be natural. If she seems into it, then you can progress from there. Don't make it seem like you're going out with the intention of getting numbers and dates. Just talk like you would with anyone, then ask for the number. You'll both get a little vibe about each other to see if you're interested in more. There has to be some kind of communication and rapport.

Things should always flow naturally. You don't want it to seem like you're forcing things, and looking for answers, or having ultimatums. Not in the pick up, not when you're dating, and not in a relationship. Everything should just happen as you vibe together.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This approach would be similar to a salesman going door to door and when the person answers the door, the salesman says:

"I've got this great product, its shiny and new will you buy it??

And your wondering why your not getting any success?

PIMP

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
This approach would be similar to a salesman going door to door and when the person answers the door, the salesman says:

"I've got this great product, its shiny and new will you buy it??

And your wondering why your not getting any success?

PIMP
I see ur poing. So, if u were to be that salesman, how would u sell ur products then?

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
It's too forward, and gives away your interest. Seems forced... Like they're in a dead-end position to say yes or no. They won't say yes if they don't know you, and you seem like a PUA. You have to conversate more than that. It has to be natural. If she seems into it, then you can progress from there. Don't make it seem like you're going out with the intention of getting numbers and dates. Just talk like you would with anyone, then ask for the number. You'll both get a little vibe about each other to see if you're interested in more. There has to be some kind of communication and rapport.

Things should always flow naturally. You don't want it to seem like you're forcing things, and looking for answers, or having ultimatums. Not in the pick up, not when you're dating, and not in a relationship. Everything should just happen as you vibe together.
Yeah, but wasn't that convey the confidence and chicks love that, right?