Simple question but I'd like to hear your thoughts

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a rather basic question on my mind, and just wanted to hear your take on it:

At a college party, what is the best way to "escalate" things with a girl?

Yeah I know, it's not complicated. However, I don't feel I am so suave in this area, and need a couple tips & pointers. At these parties, I go there to socialize more than anything else, and I don't get myself silly drunk at all ( a few beers and that's it, just to get a god buzz). Going up and talking to girls I have no problem with. However, after the general "How are you?", "What's your Major?," part, I hit a bit of a wall. What is the best way to move things forward with a girl at a typical college party?

P.S. I don't need a particularly long answer, just some tips and pointers on how it could work.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
The Comeback Kid said:
However, after the general "How are you?", "What's your Major?," part, I hit a bit of a wall.
Perhaps this is what built the wall you "suddenly" hit."

It is common for guys to build their own wall, and then wonder why they couldn't get over it. What you need is a tunnel! A tunnel to the vagina that remains open for your passage.

Direct, clear communication is a good start. Let her know your intentions. "How are you," "What's your major" is a "small talk opener" that will lead to more small talk. It's easier to accelerate when you are already in motion.

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Perhaps this is what built the wall you "suddenly" hit."

It is common for guys to build their own wall, and then wonder why they couldn't get over it. What you need is a tunnel! A tunnel to the vagina that remains open for your passage.

Direct, clear communication is a good start. Let her know your intentions. "How are you," "What's your major" is a "small talk opener" that will lead to more small talk. It's easier to accelerate when you are already in motion.
hmm....interesting point you bring up.

One thing I try not to do is make my intention of "getting some" very direct. While you may feel getting to the point right off the bat is best, I think it makes you look too much like a "sex fiend" and you are only talking to her to score. Of course that may work (I've never tried it, and wouldn't even know where to begin), but I feel you look better if you ask the smaller questions first, but soon after get going on your intention.

How would you (or anyone here) "accelerate" and get to the point of moving things along?

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the best thing to do with any girl is not to ask the obvious questions like "what is your name, major, dorm, or any other boring detail?" When talking to a girl the first time don't ask questions that sound like your filling out a form for them.

Try things like "what else do you do with your time besides going out to all the parties?" Another good one that I like is "tell me something deep or meaningful about yourself that wouldn't come up in normal conversation?" These kinds of questions allow her to express herself on a personal level and build a connection with you. It also can make it easier for you to tease and joke around with her.

At my college at least I find that when you are talking to a girl she is smart enough to know your intentions. They know when guys are drinking beer and talking to girls they want to get laid not become BFFs. To escalate I just use kino and try to isolate. Isolating can be as easy as saying you want to show her something and you lead her out of the dorm room and into the hallway. You can usually isolate pretty easily by taking her around a corner or something where they are less distractions.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good hint: while talking to her, imagine yourself having sex with her in all positions imaginable. That way you'll put yourself in a sexual state and chicks notice this somehow.

Kino is very important too