Signs that tell she's not into you

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Juan and only
don't sweat it, we're all here to learn. I just disagreed with what you were saying.

Exactly dont u see im trying to help you out.

Ok, I see what you mean...guys should learn how to recognise when a girl is into them. I agree to an extent..but you shouldn't be worrying too much about what a girl thinks of you.
Why does the word "worrying" keep on coming up. Nobody is worrying. I am simply reading the signs. It takes a couple of seconds to do this.

If you see an obvious sign then sure, take advantage of it (and the more information the better)..HOWEVER, that should not be your primary concern by any means.
Actually that should be your primary concern because it will be a lot easier to talk to and fvck a girl whos already into you. if u cant see that then pm me and ill try to help u out.

I'm saying is: don't bother trying to decide whether she likes you, just have fun and assume that she does. You can't go wrong.
You can go wrong u can be rejected lol.

Learn to read signals and approach girls who are sending them to you and you will almost never get rejected (unless ur game is terrible of course).

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kerensky
how bout when she drop kicks you in the groin and you fly across the fvkin rooom!!

:crackup:

no seriously bro, always assume she's interested. AFter all, why wouldn't she want a strong, nice chap like you?
Well, I'm not strong, but I'm in good shape physically, although I am a bit skinny (5'9 150 lbs). I have started working out now, though. So, the skinny part will hopefully soon be gone.
Let me emphasize that me walking slowly and her "taking me from behind" is not the only signs I get from her. There's alot of other things that indicate her probable interest in me.
The problem is just that there is not a single person on the earth who is more afc than me:D I've never really been with a girl, and I've never made a real move on anyone, so it's kinda hard to jump in it the first time. But I've realized now, it's up to me whether I'll be successful or not with girls in the future. In contrast to before, when I only felt sorry for myself... for some reason...

I won't be seeing her very much this month, but in January, our class and three other classes are going away on a weekend trip. There's gonna be alot of partying, and I have to make some sort of move there.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work by the theory that getting rejected is irrelevant and not a big beal. I will behave as though a girl likes me until she gives me a very overt indication to the contrary.

Last edited:

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a cool guy. I have a lot going on for myself. My time is valuable. I dont have time to waste. I am the prize. Girls dream about guys like me.

My job is to find girls that are interested in me, qualify them and fvck them lol.

The only thing i can tell u is that once you reach a certain point in your life and a certain level in your game. you wont have time to waste either.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by smoke city
I disagree -- I have had a girl tell me to fvck off, and then had her in my bed THE SAME NIGHT.
I doubt it .....

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its so simple:
- If she says she has no time
- If she cancels dates
- If she doesnt call You back
- If she doesnt let You kiss her
- If she takes a freidn for a date
- If she wants to meet at the club

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- She won't do anything sexual with you
- She's hard to reach on the phone or email
- If she talks about her boyfriend

heh, too many signs... The thing is you shouldn't worry too much, you're the leader and if she isn't following then something is wrong.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's not act stupid here. You'll know if a girl is into you. If you're questioning it, then she's probably not.