signs she loves you

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
YOUR pretty cute wyldfire, why to keep yourself up :)
What do you mean by "why to keep yourself up"?

Oh, and thanks...

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Ah...okay, makes sense. Click on the link in my signature...I'm not butt ugly, lol.
Lol "Alphathree should not assume"

Actually nevermind, it has nothing to do with your looks, it's your maturity that's coming through.

I date 19 years old hotties who are extremely fickle sometimes, so I forget that there are attractive women older than me who aren't like that=p

A lot of times if there's some teenager with a b*tch shield that I can't pass, I'll say something like, "you won't be hot forever. Men just add character as they age. As for you, maybe you'll become a normal person when you get older."

Sometimes this goes through a bytch shield like Klingon torpedoes in the episode where they steal the Enterprise's shield frequency.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alphathree
Lol "Alphathree should not assume"

Actually nevermind, it has nothing to do with your looks, it's your maturity that's coming through.

I date 19 years old hotties who are extremely fickle sometimes, so I forget that there are attractive women older than me who aren't like that=p

A lot of times if there's some teenager with a b*tch shield that I can't pass, I'll say something like, "you won't be hot forever. Men just add character as they age. As for you, maybe you'll become a normal person when you get older."

Sometimes this goes through a bytch shield like Klingon torpedoes in the episode where they steal the Enterprise's shield frequency.
Most 19 year old girls are very bratty.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really simple actually:
Hot women just start out very immature and bratty, and date loser after loser, driven only by emotions, living moment to moment

By the time most are 30, their looks are going downhill and they are forced to wise-up and get a good man while they still can

I like your attitude Alphathree, straighten those bad-attitude women out.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Ah...okay, makes sense. Click on the link in my signature...I'm not butt ugly, lol.
I have to meet your son and make friends with him so I can comeover to spend the night

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
milf? .... ;D

Originally posted by escobar04
I have to meet your son and make friends with him so I can comeover to spend the night
lol!:D

Laterz...