Side piece question

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When talking to/flirting with potential side chicks, when do you mention you have a girlfriend or wife? Whenever it happens to come up?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just tell her. You run the risk of losing her but it's okay. It is draining trying to hide/keep up an act and causes drama if found out.

With this in mind if you're a smooth romeo she's gonna think you see other girls anyway. Happened to me before, a couple of times after I had sex early on I was asked to be honest and say if I was a seeing other girls (****ing them). I would lol and say my vision is great and i see women everywhere to mess w/ them but eventually would admit yeah I was smashing other girls. Would just emphasize both parties were cool with the arrangement and we enjoy each other's company. What tbat does is hopefully erase the fear from her mind that you will **** her and then discard her - that's what they worry about.

-------

This is unrelated but you guys have to see the Boxing Adrien Broner Paulie Malignaggi side piece clip. ****in hilarious

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't be in a relationship if I wanted a side piece. I'd be doing what I'm doing now-- plating multiple women without comiting to one or another. Difference is I got strong morals and integrity.. something alot of men lack these days.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never disclose more than they ask for. I think some women might shvt test guys by seeing how much they may "play up" their dating life to make them jealous by acting like you're a playboy. Just be honest.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont say it out right. Be vague. Or just tell her your in a poly.
Or that you have a couple of girls that are intetested in you.

Going direct will result in more blow outs. If your ugly anyways.
Women dolove cheating sex. The intensity of it.
Be careful going direct if you want to keep shyt private in your circles. Could be messy on SM.
Good stuff. Blowouts and rejections are fine. I think it makes sense just to be open so the girl knows the deal, that it would just be sex and she'll just be a side, never anything more. No boyfriend energy, that's the key. Not every girl will be down and that's cool.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t bring it up very early because i am screening them on other factors first. If i have genuine interest in them and they are showing interest than eventually i mention i am married but my wife and i have issues.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when I chat with other girls and the subject comes up I'll mention my girlfriend. I don't see the point in avoiding it.

However it seems like women will want to ask more questions about the girlfriend, if not right away, over time. Like where she's from etc. I answer but don't prattle on about it.

It's fine but runs counter to what SS teaches, that women will go after a taken man. I guess some will and some won't. FWIW they seem otherwise attracted to me. Maybe it throws my energy off. I'm guessing they want to see how I react.

FYI I'm not saying I'm going to cheat, but I do like to flirt. My gf doesn't mind me out flirting and in fact likes that other chicks want me.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when I chat with other girls and the subject comes up I'll mention my girlfriend. I don't see the point in avoiding it.

However it seems like women will want to ask more questions about the girlfriend, if not right away, over time. Like where she's from etc. I answer but don't prattle on about it.

It's fine but runs counter to what SS teaches, that women will go after a taken man. I guess some will and some won't. FWIW they seem otherwise attracted to me. Maybe it throws my energy off. I'm guessing they want to see how I react.

FYI I'm not saying I'm going to cheat, but I do like to flirt. My gf doesn't mind me out flirting and in fact likes that other chicks want me.
I would lie and say I'm dating, but have nothing serious, maybe until the right girl come along, I'll be vague, then ask her the same. Morals and Virtues doesn't get you laid, you live your life according to you, you put your own morals in dating, not what any of us want to impose into you.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When talking to/flirting with potential side chicks, when do you mention you have a girlfriend or wife? Whenever it happens to come up?
Brazilian Chick in a bar: "So, you have a girlfriend?"
Me: "No, four."
BC: "Four girlfriends?"
Me: "I refer to them as kittens, but yes. Why?"
BC: "Any of them from South America?"
:cool:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hijacking this thread. After revelations. How long do your side chicks usually last?
Mines can last from 1 month to 6 years. I just have a standard rotation of girls. Technically they're lite-gfs. I just dont take them on dates and it's more of a "see you when I see ya" arrangement. They basically know I'm wanted and they know that I don't commit, but they keep answering my texts when I'm down to ****.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mines can last from 1 month to 6 years. I just have a standard rotation of girls. Technically they're lite-gfs. I just dont take them on dates and it's more of a "see you when I see ya" arrangement. They basically know I'm wanted and they know that I don't commit, but they keep answering my texts when I'm down to ****.
Those are more like plates, no? I was thinking if you have a gf or wife and want a piece or a fukk on the side.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh it's definitely plates. I guess I consider them all the same thing.