Sick of the board jockeys

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have met several people from this board (about 10)--individuals who provide great advice on paper, but fabricate and exagerate their successes with women. It was downright painful watching these so called DJ's in action. They had no communication skills and the female's they approached practically ran to get away. These individuals have NO GAME and it's sad they are giving relationship and female advice to others! These individuals are "so-called" board gods here at sosuave, yet they can't apply their "so-called" techniques and views in the field--PATHETIC!

The negative hit crap, the i want to get a female opinion openers are so lame! So are the insulting comments towards other sosuave posters trying to better themselves.

For the newbies--their is no magical solution to attract females. The best thing you can do for yourself is to approach females and get numbers. A lot of you want results, but refuse to put in the hard work. Once you start having success, your confidence will increase and the seduction game becomes second nature.

Shame on you to the individuals with "NO GAME" giving advice.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the newbies--their is no magical solution to attract females. The best thing you can do for yourself is to approach females and get numbers. A lot of you want results, but refuse to put in the hard work. Once you start having success, your confidence will increase and the seduction game becomes second nature.

some of the best advice ever given here

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who have you met, who are keyboard jockies?

Inc. ®

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would be worthwhile to call out these individuals by name.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've never met the guy, but i will admit, I AM A KEYBORDJOKEY (piss off, i'm at work, and got notting better to do). in my defence however, I have good deal of my life taken care of, and I CAN APROCH JUST ABOUT ANYBODY and talk to them about any intaligent subject there is.... because there is no reason for them to reject me, and if they do i know they are destracted or not social people... HOWEVER when it comes to puting my self on a line and ask to heng out with some friends or even worse a chick, I JUST CAN'T DO IT. I think it might something to do with me being a bit arogant, and having little too much pride... oh well.:( (a self defence thing that comes from being put down a lot by people I looked up to while a child):rolleyes:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very interesting. I've suspected this for ages and it's good you have pointed this out after meeting with them.

I've applied a lot of the things I read on this board and I learned the hard way that most of it is theoretical bullsh1t and many guys here are full of crap.

Personally, I avoid giving any theoretical advice or regurgitating seduction manuals, because I don't believe in it. I will only offer my own experiences, even the bad ones, since we can learn more from people's failures than their successes.

And I agree with Inc and Undesputable on calling these guys out. How about a field report explaining what they did and what happened? Now that would be valuable to us all!

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
This is very interesting. I've suspected this for ages and it's good you have pointed this out after meeting with them.

I've applied a lot of the things I read on this board and I learned the hard way that most of it is theoretical bullsh1t and many guys here are full of crap.

Personally, I avoid giving any theoretical advice or regurgitating seduction manuals, because I don't believe in it. I will only offer my own experiences, even the bad ones, since we can learn more from people's failures than their successes.

And I agree with Inc and Undesputable on calling these guys out. How about a field report explaining what they did and what happened? Now that would be valuable to us all!
This may turn into the MOST informative thread this site has ever seen...I dont personally know a guy who is successful with women AND reads seduction manuals and the such

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigMike
...I dont personally know a guy who is successful with women AND reads seduction manuals and the such
you mean like pua style techniques/tricks and stuff? well, i've personally never met with anyone who does that, but i believe it could work, though i'm personally not into it. *i can't tell if you're mocking him or agreeing with him?*

anyway, i'm seriously not bothered by keyboard jockeys. it's their loss, and they're only wasting their own time. you have such an enormous wealth of knowledge here that i am tempted to apply it daily. i can't see how anyone could read this stuff and not want to apply it. who cares, let them lose out if they want and don't read their posts.

to be honest, i've noticed myself posting a lot more often lately. however, i only give advice on situations and issues that i personally have real-life experience with...such as approaches, improving social skills, and other small things.

i guess at this point, having come such a long way, that i'm excited to share my new found knowledge with others. like Jariel, i don't like saying stuff like "read the bible" or apply so and so technique, etc. i just try to advice based on what's worked for me.

btw, it's cool how you've met up with 10 guys from this board? dude, that's awesome. i've never met up with anyone from this board, but that would be really cool to learn from and wing with each other.

Last edited:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've seid it before and i'll say it again, this site isn't here to give anybody step by step instructions oh how too (even tho 9 out of 10 questions are about that). This site is here to help you work on your self and realize that it's ok to be a man, it's ok to be brutally honest, it's ok to do WHAT YOU WAN'T, instead of listening to everybody else.....We are all on different levels and different places in our lives and we all have different concerns. What works for one person might now work for another. And while I understand the need to have feeld reports on here, there is a lot of new people coming on here all the time and need to know the basics......

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
I second this. I see all these tricks and shyt posted and laugh. (Run XYZ pattern on her, use MAVEC, wtf is mavec?, I was C&F, what a bunch of wishful bullshyt, I was using my neg-hits, etc etc. All a load of crap. It's a joke. I laugh at it.

I agree these dyckheads should be exposed, I can use a good laugh.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny..I was sarcastic and CF with my girlfriend..and for a while her family thought I was just a jerk to her.....

Flogger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
... i only give advice on situations and issues that i personally have real-life experience with...such as approaches, improving social skills, and other small things.
I think crowes beat me to quoting this.

The problem seems to be misrepresenting yourself.

If you have little basis for believing something works (i.e., no personal experience or other expertise), then trying to sell it is a mistake.

If you do have a reasonable amount of experience with women, it will be obvious that any sort of strategy or technique is so spotty in its effects as to be practically worthless.

Self-improvement and knowledge of how males and females actually communicate and select mates is where it's at.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about naming the names of these kbj's

otherwise this thread is compleyely useless

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, stop keeping us in suspense and post some names.

I agree that a lot of what gets posted here is total BS. Thank god all those stupid NLP threads were deleted from the DJ Bible.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NLP is using pre scripted verbal patterns to communicate with women. It's Ross Jeffries BS.

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
The terms they use in this forum are abbreveation and differ from jargon (such as language spoken)......maybe your a complete and utter failure with women but get over your inability to read and apply before you start bashing users of their 'non-sense'. Its extremely practially and works very effectively. Not only does it make you have more success, but it makes you a better person and lover.

Additionally, if you believe you should mention these abbreveations or any type of linguistics out in the real world, you really need to 1) get laid 2) start learning about the human body, either thru experience (impossible in your case) or a damn textbook (im sure you can excel in this)

Admin close this thread, I don't want this idiot running around.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tristan...

You've distilled it to the essence...

A long time ago, I posted a hypothetical: "Why haven't I seen any truly new thinking here on this board"

The answer that I found in the replies, subsequent postings on other topics, and self-reflection is this:

What attracts a man to a woman, and a woman to a man, is changelesss and eternal.

What we need as men to draw women in hasn't really changed over the course of centuries.

What we can/need to change is how we outfit ourselves for the task.

Wearing a specific style of clothing, driving a certain car or spritzing the "right" cologne - all of that is really getting around the edges.

Having the confidence to get in the game and playing it is the only way to achieve one's goals in the male/female arena.

Back in the mid-late 1990s I had far more dates with some pretty attractive women. Today, I have next to nothing.

Why? Did I suddenly become obese and ugly?

Nope... my inner game changed because I did less approaching. My confidence diminished, and I did even less. A vicious cycle. One that only I can break. One that new thinking, old thinking, TOO MUCH thinking will not get me out of.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
NLP is using pre scripted verbal patterns to communicate with women. It's Ross Jeffries BS.
You're confusing Neuro Linguistic Programing with Speed Seduction. They are two completely different things although Jefferies uses aspects of NLP is SS.

Last edited:

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread.

First of all, yes, expose the KBJs.

But if you are complaining about using theory to attract women on an Internet site thats designed to do just that, then we don't want or need you here.

My success in life and women is down to mostly being ME, and the way I approach things, rather than digested material. I never think "do the neg hit, kino and kiss close", I just do what I do naturally - although elements of my game have been improved and refined from here. I'm happy in life, and rather than keep everything to myself - I'm in a LTR and happy, and don't really need to do many of things I've done in the past - I thought I'd share my experiences, or more accurately, how I handle things. This helps you, and it helps me to keep my game up.

If I don't have an experience with something, I'd say how I'd handle it - there was a thread on cars yesterday. I don't have a car, but I said what I'd do if and when I get one. Insights from all DJs is a good thing, then choose which is the best for you and follow that. Thats what I think anyway.

I've come up with a few "new thinking" things that have had varied responses, perhaps I should post a few links here. If you really read into the Power Theory thread, you'll discover a lot. The problem is the Bible seems to be static rather than added to and things dropped, and it's too big - and "Multiple LTRs" should be binned for a start.

The real power of this site is deciding whats good, and whats bad. Do that yourself. We can't do it for you. A good percentage of things here are crap, and I can identify them and filter them out. Use just the good stuff.

(Side note: I "neg-hit" and even downright insult women all the time and they love it - perhaps you aren't doing it right)