even as well as i am doing in all of my aspects of life

i sometimes feel like the only thing i wanna do is sit and watch movies all day

its not even depressing its just that i do not care

thank goodness i keep myself busy or id be screwed

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG!

dude you are my complete parrallel, i describe it as "too tired to live"... like cant see the point of life, you know?

this is why im religious, thats the only thing that isnt materialistic and pointless

Pex

Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa dude, ur right where i was a year ago (and to some extent now). Just don't think about this too much or u'll go down the road of depression like i did, and that road goes straight down.

Find you're own meaning in life. Carpe Diem.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know im going to get flamed for getting moral, but hey, what the heck

you need to have morals, and principles. this makes you a bigger man than those who dont. If you respect a guys girlfriend, then you are being a man, if you dont respect it, you are being a little boy.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all i have to say is ME TOO!! but ahh talking about it wont get us anywhere i guess, what can we do? ahh

Dilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
All our lives we were told that sex is bad and I feel programmed by my parents and society. Is sex bad? Is hooking up with other random girls right? Then why do I feel so wrong? Why am I so guilted by these things? Am I the only one who feels wrong doing these things? Have you ever seen the show "One bad Trip" on MTV when the girls and guys on the show have a real wild time and their parents find out. I can never be one those people, and party like that. I don't know, I'm being wierd or something. Maybe I need time to myself [/B]

Sex is definately not bad! I believe this to be an American thing. I hope I don't sound racist, but you guys consider an extremely violent movie less offensive than a movie about a passionate love affair with heavy sexual scenes/references.

Sex and showing showing passion toward the opposite sex is a very natural thing, you should not be ashamed AT ALL.

And on the whole life is crap thing, I think we all go through stages in our lives that thoughts like that run through the mind. But most times, everything works out okay. Just think, I live in a western country, and although I have to work a lot sometimes, my life is pretty darn good. Suck it up and live life.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no one feels sorry for you , so just take out a .44 magnum and point aim and shoot.. then re-fill ur squirt gun and shoot again until you feel better ok?

whoa

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, ouch. well, i think you should try going to church and see how you like it. remember its just not about feeling God's presence but also about knowing that you're saved :) o and stay away from jehovites and mormons, cause they'll suck you into their religion too.. its true and if you find any proof against this, i will appreciated being corrected.