SICK of being lazy!

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, im not the most confident person in the world.. and dont meet alot of girls. i read all the dj bible and eveyrhting, trying to do the Bootcamp, but i am just lazy or what?? i get out there and when i get a chance to say hi to a girl or talk to her, i DONT, and im sick of that!! i say that now here, but when im out there saying im going to do it, i dont do it!! any tips? PLS thx

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling ya from experience man that you just gotta get it done. I found that if I invested my energy 100% into something isntead of investing what I needed to, that it felt easier to do and I got it done quicker. It's like studying for me in the past, I'd sit in my room for 4 hours trying to study and find myself cleaning it, watching tv, organizing my room or whatever else. AND in the end, if I did study for 4 hours, it was more like 30mins - 1 hour... so think about this man, if you just go out there and give'r, then you will go at it full force instead of wasting time and energy. Because now, instead of wasting 4 hours, I get that 1 hour of solid studying in without spanning it out to 4 hours. When I just say do it, and just actually tune my head out and do it... things get done and when i catch myself trying to weasel out, I give myself hell for trying and make myself continue working on what i was doing.

That's just something I've noticed anyways, just force yourself to do it. I know how easy it is to tell yourself to do it another time, or not worry about it right now or smoe other thing your mind will think of. But the truth is, it's just REALLY LAZY, so you need motivation, passion and PURPOSE for what you're doing. Figure that out, give it 100% and that will help you on your road to success.

JUST DO IT, JUST GET IT DONE and man JUST GET STARTED ON THAT ALREADY!

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lazyness is underrated...

<_<
>_>

*runs*