Si I told my girlfriend that she is getting fat

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not fat, probably something like this but with small b00bs : http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002850417/523842201_picture_247_xlarge.png

I told her that its ok that I dont plan to drop her not loving her anymore, but made it clear that Im not one of those guys which accept a chubby girl.

I politely told her to stop eating junk food and eat more proteins to sustain mucle tone and create a hearlier metabolism, better yet to add some sport activity.

I dont think I've been harsh or bossy but I really had to make it clear, since she is a light framed girl such mass doesnt fit on her especially since b00bs didnt get as big.

Now we go out and she doesnt want to eat or eat very few despite I explained her that its eating sh1t that makes you fat while not eating at all makes you skinny fat which is even worse since you lose muscle tone.

Anyone had the same problem or faced the same situation?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its an example picture I toke online to show her frame you idiot, I even said "something like this" without the big b00bs.

What did you understand in your limited reading abilities, hey look at this photo of my girlfriend but she doesnt have this b00bs? :rolleyes:

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem is you are dating someone who doesnt really know how to take care of their health, if thats something they arent going to change or work on then its time to move on, find a girl who is into fitness and health

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
She is not fat, probably something like this but with small b00bs : http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002850417/523842201_picture_247_xlarge.png

I told her that its ok that I dont plan to drop her not loving her anymore, but made it clear that Im not one of those guys which accept a chubby girl.

I politely told her to stop eating junk food and eat more proteins to sustain mucle tone and create a hearlier metabolism, better yet to add some sport activity.

I dont think I've been harsh or bossy but I really had to make it clear, since she is a light framed girl such mass doesnt fit on her especially since b00bs didnt get as big.

Now we go out and she doesnt want to eat or eat very few despite I explained her that its eating sh1t that makes you fat while not eating at all makes you skinny fat which is even worse since you lose muscle tone.

That right there is my ideal body type now if she has a plump fat ass to match yes sir

Hell I even would take this chick

Nothing better then seeing the vascularity of my penis enter a tight phat ass like that

in b4 I'm a chubby chaser jokes

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the problem with most hot girls, once they get comfortable in a relationship and think that there is no competition going on for their man they let themselves go and become fat and stop taking care of themselves at least until they become single again then they will hit the gym and eat healthy to secure another sucker who won't mind the disgusting look of fat on her bones!

that's why my friend you should always make her feel that there is some kind of competition going on and she should look and be her best to keep you interested in her because once you compromise your happiness because you don't want to hurt her or lose her is the time you lose yourself!

always keep them afraid of losing you and make them believe that if lost attraction for them you will dump them at the drop of a hat.

good luck man

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that chick in the OP is fat then I'm a proud chubby chaser. Anyways I would've taken a more subtle route at first. I'd only tell her straight up if she took too long to get the hint

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
I haven't, but a good mate of mine has.

He met a girl who in my opinion was a solid 9 - I don't say it lightly, he was punching well above his weight! Burmese, 5'5", 55kg (120lb).
She started getting bigger, but after a few years they decided they loved each other enough to get married.
Less than a year later, they decided they hated each other and got divorced, and by then she was easily double her starting weight, if the light was flattering enough she was a solid 5 now and blaming my friend for it.

The point I'm really making is that they were both hard-headed and never backed down from their point of view. As long as you got enough sensitivity to raise the issue tactfully and your girl is willing to listen to what you've got to say and not get all defensive about it, then I think you'll be fine.

P.S. If your girl looks anything like the photo... nice one! :up:

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
That right there is my ideal body type now if she has a plump fat ass to match yes sir

Hell I even would take this chick

Nothing better then seeing the vascularity of my penis enter a tight phat ass like that

I'm with ya on thicker girls but she's a tad wide brotha

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:

Now we go out and she doesnt want to eat or eat very few despite I explained her that its eating sh1t that makes you fat while not eating at all makes you skinny fat which is even worse since you lose muscle tone
You went about this all wrong.

I've learned and heard from some people around here that women communicate in a subtle fashion. The way you out spokenly declared she was getting unattractive seems manly and alpha, but women do not communicate like that regardless of how polite you are about the subject. Part of being a man is understanding how both genders work in their own ways. This may have worked on a man, because men generally aren't emotionally driven, but women will always take things said about their appearance or even themselves personally.

Her withdrawal from eating anything is the retaliation from the unsubtle hints you threw at her. You should have asked her to go jogging with you sometime, maybe hit the gym with you every now and then, play a sport like tennis on the weekends, or even buy more nutrious food or demand it. Even if she doesn't get the hint(subconsciously she will anyway) I doubt she would turn down any of those offers to spend valuable time with you.

If you want your girl to change her behavior, you do so in a subtle-withdrawn way.

Steve-O

Banned
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
You went about this all wrong.

I've learned and heard from some people around here that women communicate in a subtle fashion. The way you out spokenly declared she was getting unattractive seems manly and alpha, but women do not communicate like that regardless of how polite you are about the subject. Part of being a man is understanding how both genders work in their own ways. This may have worked on a man, because men generally aren't emotionally driven, but women will always take things said about their appearance or even themselves personally.

Her withdrawal from eating anything is the retaliation from the unsubtle hints you threw at her. You should have asked her to go jogging with you sometime, maybe hit the gym with you every now and then, play a sport like tennis on the weekends, or even buy more nutrious food or demand it. Even if she doesn't get the hint(subconsciously she will anyway) I doubt she would turn down any of those offers to spend valuable time with you.

If you want your girl to change her behavior, you do so in a subtle-withdrawn way.
I agree with this guy's advice. Do it subtly and subconsciously. Only resort to being blunt and brash if she's being absolutely lazy.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. Maybe you could have gotten her to join you in some jogging or working out?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the problem in just telling the girl to lose some weight. Unless their body is the one thing to become afc about.

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope not but she might hold this against you in the future.

At this point if you can do it more subtly that's what I would recommend. Make the meals for both of you for a time demonstrating what you are talking about. You don't have to make a point of saying this meal is healthy and rub it in her face. Let her get the message. Also, offer to work out with her and join a gym together. Compliment her efforts and stop pointing out the failings.

My ex had terrible eating habits. Taco Bell ADDICT. It was a nightmare and her favorite treat after a night of binge drinking... which also has a TON of calories. She would work out sporadically and insist she was in shape... and man she wasn't. Flabby grandma arms, a beer belly, and an ass that was like jelly.

When we broke up she fixed herself up so she could get another guy. Standard operating procedure. As soon as things get relaxed with him she'll be back to her bottle of white wine a day and chalupas.

If it doesn't work out with her find one who REALLY care about her appearance and physical health. Things tend to get worse before they get better. Please note these habits are hugely important as women blow up like balloons when they have a kid or hit premenopause. If they don't have discipline now they are very unlikely to get it in the future... and you'll be stuck with a Winnebago instead of a sports car.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wants the relationship bad enough she will change or ship out....I had a gf with chocolate addiction...I voiced my opinion and she reacted like a child, but soon she settled down and cut back majorly

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:

My suggestion would be to join a gym and work out together. Also get on a healthy eating program and have her do that as well. My guess is when she starts to see her body improving, she will get more and more into it and you won't even need to push her into it anymore. For example my fiance and I work out together at Golds gym 5 days a week. A year ago she had never lifted a dumbbell or barbell in her life. Now she does heavy weights 5 days a week including squats, deadlifts, and benchpresses. She is hooked, and she got all kinds of compliments on her body over Christmas from family who had not seen her in a while. She was never chubby to start with, maybe 118 pounds and she is 5'6". But now she is 115 pounds of toned muscle and she is loving it. The key though is you have to do this together. That will make it seem less like work to her and more like couples thing.

Here is the routine we do 5 days a week.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-...ll-powerhypertrophy-routine-updated-2011.html

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I understand your logic perfectly, and it makes sense.

But what she heard was "your fat." you know Women are not logical very often, and respond emotionally to things like this.

Personally it would have been better to maybe get her a gym membership for Christmas.

Sometimes its better to speak women language (aka be more indirect) to get your point across because that can be quite a sensitive to women, even if you didn't mean it like that, and they really don't look bad.

Shes not going to get that your basically trying to prevent her from getting and unhealthy looking figure, she just takes it as an insult.

Last edited:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
What if you pay her doctor to tell her if she doesn't eat healthy and exercise she will die in two years?

That way, no blame can come back on you.