Shy chick tells her friends I'm weird?

MoneyManHolmes

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this somewhat shy chick who is a friend of a friend and she's not the hottest, but she's definitely good looking. Basically every time we're out with our friends she is checking me out and smiling and stuff, but then she tells her friends and my friends that she doesn't like me and thinks I'm "weird." I don't get it. Is this some kind of mind game they play? Like tonight she even asked if I wanted to drive her car and I doubt she would do that if she truly thought I was weird. She also asked why I deleted her off my friends list, but would she have noticed if she thought I was weird? I know my way around girls, but this one is confusing in an intriguing way and I need to put some different type of game on her. Please give some feedback and suggestions.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay it no mind.

Saying someone is weird is stupid chick bullsh!t speak for I want his c0ck.

She can say all the stupid crap about you that she wants because at the end of the day if she is eyeing you up and eventually sticks her tongue down your throat among other things then hey talking stupid is just her way of disguising her attraction and embarrassment surrounding it ie her shyness that you mentioned.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it simple. metaphorically speaking, shove three fingers in her and see how she goes. Disregard the confused girl/child behaviour.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Pay it no mind.

She can say all the stupid crap about you that she wants because at the end of the day if she is eyeing you up and eventually sticks her tongue down your throat among other things then hey talking stupid is just her way of disguising her attraction and embarrassment surrounding it ie her shyness that you mentioned.
bingo

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Pay it no mind.

Yes, if you really were weird she would not be talking to you.

I think another reason girls will say something like that is because the guy might not be interested and the girl gets pissed off.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MoneyManHolmes said:
She also asked why I deleted her off my friends list, but would she have noticed if she thought I was weird?
why did you delete her off your friend's list. I have to say that is kinda weird.

Also, I think you need to understand that words like weird, nerd, etc. can mean different things to people. When she says 'weird' she may just mean 'different'. It doesn't have to be in a bad way. So by my definition I would think it's a bad thing but she may not see it that way.

I bet that's the case here. Why don't you just ask her? Obviously you'd bring it up in a C&F or neg manner. I actually think it could be funny.

MoneyManHolmes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I had moved and hadn't see her in months. I didnt think I would run into her again, but my old friends who are also her friends got ahold of me and we started hanging out again. The C&F is definitely the way to go here. Thanks for the replies.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you speak up and confront her on the subject? Or would you rather lean back and enjoy the attention you are obviously getting?
And why? I'm curious.

MoneyManHolmes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I didnt see her yet, but she's going to a movie w my friend next weekend. She sent him a message jokingly(?) saying she has a huge crush on me. Then the next one was like j/k i would never go out with him. Is this more fronting? I really think she wants my d(ck, but she's resisting for some reason. She didnt reply to my email i sent her last night. Grr what should I do next?