Show me POF Profiles with Huge Boobs

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought this might be a spank bank thread until that link, lol.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wasted 60 seconds of. my life and typed her this msg

"omg wtf you like food? i love food. we have so much in common. my favorite part is when im really hungry and then i like food even more. whered you find a baby lion? "

and then pof told me this user only accepts messages from certain users...

tilt.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alexandar said:

"omg wtf you like food? i love food. we have so much in common. my favorite part is when im really hungry and then i like food even more. whered you find a baby lion? "

tilt.
No kidding. When some guys and on other sites post examples of some singles ads that women put up, and like 80% of the time they list their interests which include:

-Going out for dinner
-Consider themselves a "foodie"
-Traveling
-Going to sports games or concerts
-Going shopping at the mall

So seriously? Gee if I had all the money in the world yeah I'd spend most of time doing stupid $hit like that too. WTF does it take to consider yourself a "foodie" anyway? Eat a lot of food? Then pretend you're some sort of expert critic of it? Talk about outing yourself as a vapid airhead.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
dk1990S111 said:
not huge but had to make up for that first profile for thorninmysides sake haha

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=85854251
Not for nothing but that profile looks fake as fcvk. The lighting, everything. I'd be willing to bet some dude lifted that chicks profile off one of those "hot teen" websites and those pictures were taken by a professional for a "modelling" gig with her holding the phone pretending to take pictures of herself.

Some dude is probably using those photos to see what other dudes say to improve his own "game".

Alexandar said:

tilt.
If you're past the 14 year age POF rule with your own age being 14 years older than her posted age of 19 you won't be able to message her. I don't see any restrictions on the bottom of who can message her so it's most likely the automatic 14 year difference age rule that POF's owner decided to implement on whom HE feels should be entitled to even contact others who are adults themselves.

The women on there are so lazy they not only many times barely fill out their profiles and are allowed to get away with the minimum but they;re too lazy to check the settings where they can set the age of whom they want contacting them. So in an effort to keep as much "bait" on his site for horny men Marcus caters even more to women whom are too lazy to do things themselves. Then Markus POF owner blames everything on the male userbase for being "perverts" as if these women are all decent angels not looking for sex, gold digging, with mental issues etc.

It's pretty hilarious.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
silencer said:
Not for nothing but that profile looks fake as fcvk. The lighting, everything. I'd be willing to bet some dude lifted that chicks profile off one of those "hot teen" websites and those pictures were taken by a professional for a "modelling" gig with her holding the phone pretending to take pictures of herself.

Some dude is probably using those photos to see what other dudes say to improve his own "game".

If you're past the 14 year age POF rule with your own age being 14 years older than her posted age of 19 you won't be able to message her. I don't see any restrictions on the bottom of who can message her so it's most likely the automatic 14 year difference age rule that POF's owner decided to implement on whom HE feels should be entitled to even contact others who are adults themselves.

The women on there are so lazy they not only many times barely fill out their profiles and are allowed to get away with the minimum but they;re too lazy to check the settings where they can set the age of whom they want contacting them. So in an effort to keep as much "bait" on his site for horny men Marcus caters even more to women whom are too lazy to do things themselves. Then Markus POF owner blames everything on the male userbase for being "perverts" as if these women are all decent angels not looking for sex, gold digging, with mental issues etc.

It's pretty hilarious.

yea but... im 29... so wtf