should you tell her?

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi there

im 19 years old, and still a virgin
would it be best if i told a girl i was a virgin before losing it, or just keep it to myself?

and also, if i should tell her, when would be the best/appropriate time to

would the answer be different depending on the situation (for example, if you've known the girl 6 months or if it's someone you met a week ago)

thanks

BoredDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll know if your a virgin if she's not one herself. USUALLY guys don't last long their first time or even second and third times, but after some training (lots of sex) you get better and last longer. Don't feel bad if you get in, get off, and get out within 3 minutes.

Back to the question at hand. I've never been in a situation were a girl really cared about me being a virgin so I never told the first one.

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok cheers. is there anything you can do to make yourself last longer?

i mean, if the girls pretty cool and i wanna see her again, i wouldn't wanna mess it up

if i told her i was a virgin beforehand would it be likely to put her off or would she not see it as a big deal?

whats the average age guys first have sex anyway
feel like i should've done it by now

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
randalll said:
ok cheers. is there anything you can do to make yourself last longer?

i mean, if the girls pretty cool and i wanna see her again, i wouldn't wanna mess it up

if i told her i was a virgin beforehand would it be likely to put her off or would she not see it as a big deal?

whats the average age guys first have sex anyway
feel like i should've done it by now
You really have to feel your way around it. Theres exercises like kegels, but I've found what's really helped me is just knowing my own body and the other person's also. There is no right age, but 19 is not THAT old. I mean it's probably above average, but some guys are real late bloomers. You've got at least another 15 years of great sex ahead of you. I find the average range to be between 16 - 18.

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink or be nervous. When I'm nervous I last forever. My first time I lasted for ever. So usually every first time with a girl I look like a champion.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her. She might changer her mind, as a lot of guys will go into AFC mode as soon as they get laid, and she doesn't want a clingy guy. We might not mind clingy girls due to them being virgins, but that will drive her away fast.

Might not be a bid deal to her, but she might think it is a big deal to you.