Should you reveal you are a virgin to a woman?

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Francisco. Should this even be an issue when meeting women? Of course it is for the OP, since he's always dwelling on it.
it's like saying your a virgin to a friend of yours, then , you ll be considered a geek, a retard and you eventually lose the girl.
Um, no. Friends have more important things to worry about then if their friends get laid.
NTI, think about this: out of all the people you know (friends, family), does any one of them REALLY care if you have a love life or get laid? I'm guessing not. It's all up to you, man. There's no third-base coach to give you signs when you're in the batter's box.
How many women within the first two or three months of a relationship ask a guy point blank, "Are you a virgin?" If she felt compelled to ask, the answer is yes.

user_name

Banned
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
i notice that when they like me and i reveal to them that im a virgin (30 years old), they become shocked and dont stay the same with me as they were at first, like they are turned off.i thought it was different with women, that they understand this better but it seems i was wrong.
HELL NO!!!your 30 yr old virgin!!!OMG u either a troll or a liar impossible how the f_ck can u be 30 and a virgin!!!Thats just doesnt make sense dude go hit a club or bar seriouse OMG lol ur the same age as my mom,wow man ur wow

What have you been doin in the last 30 years????what about parties??? of what?????

Man wow!!!!!

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HELL NO!!!your 30 yr old virgin!!!OMG u either a troll or a liar impossible how the f_ck can u be 30 and a virgin!!!Thats just doesnt make sense dude go hit a club or bar seriouse OMG lol ur the same age as my mom,wow man ur wow
That's the reaction older guys with little to no sexual experience both love and hate. It reinforces the delusion that they're somehow abnormal or different.
Besides, since when does going to a bar or club guarantee getting laid?

Proof

Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst case scenerio is she laughs at you, and gets so turned off that she makes fun of you, never talks to you again, and tells all of her friends.

With someone in your age group, I can see the woman milking you for favors, ect., because she KNOWS she has you.

I think its best to keep it to yourself. Maybe tell her if things start to get serious.

Reaction score
Ol'BlueEyes said:
I agree with Francisco. Should this even be an issue when meeting women? Of course it is for the OP, since he's always dwelling on it.
A woman asked him if he was a virgin - how would OP answer her?

Ol'BlueEyes said:
Um, no. Friends have more important things to worry about then if their friends get laid.
NTI, think about this: out of all the people you know (friends, family), does any one of them REALLY care if you have a love life or get laid?
Yup. After 30 years it doesn't look normal if you haven't been in any relationship before or have any experience, unless you are gay or are a priest or something. That's why there is a whole website dedicated to that - they call it 'involuntary celebacy' or incel for short - or a fanciful term for the WBAFC category.

Reaction score
Proof said:
The worst case scenerio is she laughs at you, and gets so turned off that she makes fun of you, never talks to you again, and tells all of her friends.
The worst case scenerio is he tells her, no he's not a virgin, because he did her momma, maybe a good neg-rap is needed on such questions.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I'm going to respond to this, but don't take this personally. I am really trying to help you out. You have a lot of self-defeating beliefs though. These beliefs, not the lack of ability to get laid because of looks, $$$, or status are your real problem.

The negative self-fuffiling prophecies are coming true, because you have already formed conclusions that there is just no way any of this stuff works without having sufficiently explored your options.

Luke Skywalker said:
I'm also a 30 y/o virgin. Let's take a look at how practical this advice is.
You are encouraging people to go to Costa-Rica or some place where these cheap 'sex-tours' are going on. But, why not Cancun, Mexico where there are lots of clubs and you could get girls for free as I've seen on another thread as they are in adventerous mood there?
OK That was KJing. I have been to coasta rica but not really on a paid sex safari. If I were a 30 yr old virgin, I probably would though because I'd learn a lot about women that way..and learn not to put them on a pedastool. When negotiating with hookers they pray on the nice guys really badly and take advantage of them, in Del Rey I could spot the guys the women would know where easy targets, because they were just too caring. Many even fell in love with HOOKERs MAN!!!! Some even were sending money to them because the girls said they were going to get married and had stopped hooking. UNREAL that men are so niave sometimes.

My friends had numerous dancers as gfs just hoping some rich shark would rescue them and yet these guys in the blue marlin are paying more for an hour with far uglier girls in most cases than we'd spend on an entire evening with dancers who were given nothing more than false promises, drinks, and meals. The more english they speak, the harder this will be to realize, so one does need to speak minimal Spanish. Most of the english speakers have visited FL or TX as students or have family there.

As far as Cancun goes, I've never been there. I suspect it is crawling with Americans which means it will probably be a very poor place to try PUing the locals. If one were going to pay for sex, then I suspect it would be especially terrible. To be different, you really have to go where fewer Americans go. I talked to several Americans who were marrying Colombian girls. MIA is a good airport to meet guys who have a lot of local knowledge. Tons of flights to/from south american go through there. Of course, I don't think you should put yourself at financial risk of marriage. Those guys were crazy to do that.

Anyway, that's enough about that, clubhombre is a place where guys talk about hookers or scoring with chicks in developing nations. I really don't think anyone capable of using a computer, finding this site, and composing discussions needs to go to that extreme to have a filling sex life.

I am on hotornot myself. Explain to us how to do that.
Search for chicks in South America and send them emails.
I did this a couple years back. I got some translators, tour guides,
and direct lays. South American women are jealous over American guys,
so trying to network at BBQs they invited me to was the one thing that
failed. Most time a chick in South America is more interested than she
lets on. It's common to be invited to a BBQ or some other mini-party
before you can isolate her somehow. Tourism sites and blogs are other
places to find girls like this.

Does not work. Unless you have a really good picture and profile that stands out, then just sending emails out doesn't work. ON pay as you go sites that charge per message, say like lavalife, that would cost like over $ 800 to send 300 messages, $ 800 a day to a dating site?
use free sites, I do except I've also used match.com. It's not that expensive. As far as the photo goes, put some on hotornot and see which ones girls like. Make sure you're smiling. Take some photos with girls in them, even if it's at a club and you don't know them, just say you're telling your friend back in Brisbane how all these american babes are all over you (use australian accent). Cut out excess vertical space above your head so you don't look short.
If you were to send 300 emails, you'd get the worst quality girls if you are lucky, because the content of mass emails would be so watered down that it would lose any effects. Emails have to be thought out, you have to show that you read the person's profile and are not some 'spammer', and with all the time that would take, you'd probably be doing fine to send 12 emails a day.
I've personally done this and I was seeing more than 3 women at the same time as a result. I used Louis and Copelands templates and just changed them around a bit. David M also has default templates where you just create your own template based on your qualities, and then insert one or two blurbs to show you read her profile. This way you can send about 2 emails per minute. I field tested it tonight just to see how many I could send out out of curiosity. I can't meet anyone right now, so how effective it is I can't test at the moment.
Getting laid with ANYONE isn't an answer anyway, you have to feel connected with a girl to some level rather than just do any broad, suppose she has STD's or something.
In all my lays, I have contracted an STD on 2 occasions. Both times it was treatable with anti-biotics. Once the nurse practicioner suspected I also had lyme disease which she claimed needed the same AB, oddly enough. I only used condoms about half the time. STDs are not really a big a problem as many would believe. It's like not driving because you know THAT one or two guys who died from a wreck. Yes, tons of people have wrecks but most aren't deadly. Most STDS also don't take guys out of the game.. you would have to be really unlucky for that to happen.

Anyway - I've tried internet for that and all I got was a FUG. Again, your quick solutions do not work. Getting laid with 50 FUG's or UG'S (<3), I dont think so.
I have laid incredibly hot women this way before.
Sure, if you introduce yourself to 25 women a day, and tell them "Now that we know each other on a first name's basis, do you want to fvck?" hear that works 1 out of 25 woman - but I'm not sure about public places like malls and stuff like that. Likely allot of women would be offended by that line, never tried it personally though.
I have not field tested this either. I find it a poor strategy at best, see below for a better one.
Other than that, the newbie mission seems to just have you go out like a retard saying 'hi' to everyone, like they'll just magically be intrigued - you still have to close them.
Use Mystery's Newbie Mission. Buy the Venusian Arts Handbook... If you really can't afford it, then pirate it for now and buy a copy later to put some good karma back out there.. but no excuses.
If one doesn't like routines, then just use natural convo. I've had better luck with I kept to using only a handful of routines and mostly natural convo in any event.

basically you are saying all this stuff doesn't work that I've already made work for me. I am not rich or especially good looking. All i have is my beliefs and attitude that I will succeed if I use my higher self to put positiveness in my thoughts, attitudes, and treatment of others.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread should be moved to the High School forum.

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
This thread should be moved to the High School forum.
Why? It's no big deal if you are a virgin teen. For a 30 y/o it's different.
OP who made this thread is 30, and so am I, and perhaps a few people on here.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Why? It's no big deal if you are a virgin teen. For a 30 y/o it's different.
OP who made this thread is 30, and so am I, and perhaps a few people on here.
If having sex was truly such a monumental issue as it's being made out as, people would not have stayed celibate. This is the type of thing that doesn't matter unless you're a teenager. It's on the same list as worrying about pimples, getting braces and who you plan on taking to the prom.

Reaction score
If having sex was truly such a monumental issue as it's being made out as, people would not have stayed celibate. This is the type of thing that doesn't matter unless you're a teenager. It's on the same list as worrying about pimples, getting braces and who you plan on taking to the prom.
Dude, the OP was 30 y/o virgin like myself, and wanted to know whether to disclose this if someone asked him if he were a virgin. People think it's atypical if a guy has never kissed anyone, been in a relationship or done the deed at any time before that age. Saying it doesn't matter unless you are a teenager is a load of BS. We are the type of people who would be interviewed on a talk show.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dr0pxx said:
Women are more sensible but you have to understand social conditions. Girls will wonder WHY you are still a virgin, usually the conclussion they will come to wont help you out. THe alternative is to explain yourself to her, which should be avoided for multiple reasons. If I were you I would avoid this and then share the information only before the sexual act itself, make a "moment" out of it. This will make her feel special,etc....

though I am just a kbj ;)

dr0p

I think it's normal for a girl to wonder why a guy's a virgin at 30. But if she comes to a negative conclusion about that and dismisses the guy, then she's the one with the problem.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Dear god I hope this is a troll post. Man, hell no I wouldn't tell her Im 30 and a virgin... because I wouldn't be 30 and a virgin....

Man this is bad, bad, bad.... I suggest flying to South America and laying 30-40 hookers to start getting over this. Get on hotornot and find South American chicks and start getitng them to bang you for free. Get on Internet dating sites and send out 300 emails per day. Then start the newbie mission when you get home. You have to take action fast man.

I have a belief that every man needs to lay at least 50 chicks to get over the scarcity mentality.
It seems to me that guys don't stop being needy until they have hit at least that mark. The dark forces of scarcity principle are strongly engrained into male brains now. You must fight the dark side by getting a ton of poon..otherwise you will keep up thius damning self-disclosure and pedastool placing behavior that always comes along with it.

remember in east of eden were the good brother isn't as desirable as James Dean, man? Think about that, she didn't want to be put on a pedastool and live with some wacko do gooder... no she wanted to LIVE and feel EVERYTHING
Y'know, this is a great post :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Dude, the OP was 30 y/o virgin like myself, and wanted to know whether to disclose this if someone asked him if he were a virgin. People think it's atypical if a guy has never kissed anyone, been in a relationship or done the deed at any time before that age. Saying it doesn't matter unless you are a teenager is a load of BS. We are the type of people who would be interviewed on a talk show.
D@mn, it must suck to be you if you need to worry about sh1t like that... If being so twisted out of shape because of what you believe of what other people think of you is a huge waste of energy in my opinion.

You're basing who you are by what other people think. With that premise, you might as well be a "nice guy" such as most women profess that they want and live a life of supplication.

Reaction score
D@mn, it must suck to be you if you need to worry about sh1t like that... If being so twisted out of shape because of what you believe of what other people think of you is a huge waste of energy in my opinion.

You're basing who you are by what other people think. With that premise, you might as well be a "nice guy" such as most women profess that they want and live a life of supplication.
Ok. You raised a point about this thread belonging on the high-school section. The OP who made this thread is 30 y/o virgin and so am I. So, I say this thread should stay here.

There is a board out there called incel - involuntary celebacy, which I personally dont like, but it just proves that it appears to be an important issue with many people. This is not a high-school thread.