Should you make a woman regret turning you down?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have to add that it was a LTR of a few years.
It wasn't someone I tried to pick up and got turned down.
Rather she betrayed me and I'm salty.
Salty because I realise that the dream of having a loyal chick by my side and share in my successes is gone.

But also an opportunity, because going forward I will never trust having just one chick.
I will be dedicated to having back up chicks from now on.
Chicks I can go to, if my main chick ever betrays me again.

So it's an opportunity to develop, to do better.

Will have to develop a harem.
Cause that's what this b1tch has forced me to do.
You picked the wrong woman to try and have that with. The signs were likely there, they almost always are, you either missed them or excused them away.

Most guys are terrible at screening for anything other than whether their c0ck gets hard when they are naked

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If only I had known, if only I had been able to see the looming success behind the certain failure," she cried and weeped into her pillow. "And while my career, like all female careers, dwindled into nothing because I slept with the boss as well as his secretary, I'm now damaged goods and he would never deign to look in my direction again... Oh, what is this? He sends me an IG message. Praise be to the Almighty, he might still show mercy on this sinner."

Yeah, no.
Haha!

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salty because I realise that the dream of having a loyal chick by my side and share in my successes is gone.
You can still have the dream bro.
Just not with this one anymore you can’t

I will be dedicated to having back up chicks from now on.
Chicks I can go to, if my main chick ever betrays me again.
Rule 14:
Always have a backup chick.
Otherwise you are a chump.

Will have to develop a harem.
Cause that's what this b1tch has forced me to do.
Take it easy pal. She has not forced you anything. Your phagottry forced her to cheat on you.

Learn this lesson:
It is always your fault. It is always your responsibility

And about the harem. Take it easy pal.
Get two girls going. See how that works.
Then you can try to expand.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
nope. don't give it another thought.

your energy will darken if you spend time worry about this. dark energy brings more dark to you.

--

Maybe she is just not smart, and can not see/figure out that your a good deal. Can you forgive her for being not smart.

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
My take is that OP’s wound is still fresh. That it’s Ok. Give yourself time to come to terms with your frustration, and then move on, by that time you’ll think what you wrote is just silly.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it good fuel to becoming more successful than you were?

Make her feel like she missed an opportunity?

Or is this holding on to her and in a way she still holds some power over you?
Sometimes I get in a mood to tell a chick blowing me off, "are you sure you want to throw away this opportunity"?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I get in a mood to tell a chick blowing me off, "are you sure you want to throw away this opportunity"?
FYI: that would be a really dumb thing to do.
If you have to convince a woman to give you a try-out, she's not invested enough.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the fuel of rejection to become a better man. Not to impress your ex fling girlfriend wife whatever. But that will be a byproduct

Salvation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i guess the 'feeling not enough' for a woman you like is a thing every man goes through, with the accompanied pain and then motivation to eg hit the gym:)

My biggest motivation for years was this one girl that i fell in love with i never even kissed.. in reality i think these girls seem superimportant for a few weeks and then fall into the background
- and now thinking about it, i think it would be cool to **** this girl in school i had a crush on 20 years ago - i guess, or perhaps not because she looks totally different, but still

Don't know if women or top 5% hot guys also have this but well

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i guess the 'feeling not enough' for a woman you like is a thing every man goes through, with the accompanied pain and then motivation to eg hit the gym:)

My biggest motivation for years was this one girl that i fell in love with i never even kissed.. in reality i think these girls seem superimportant for a few weeks and then fall into the background
- and now thinking about it, i think it would be cool to **** this girl in school i had a crush on 20 years ago - i guess, or perhaps not because she looks totally different, but still

Don't know if women or top 5% hot guys also have this but well
That's pretty much my story Sal.

The girl that got me here in Portugal, was my high school platonic crush.

Met the chick in 01. AFC. Learned game in 09. Kissed her in 2010. She moved to Portugal. She went back to Brazil in 2023. I'm at the top of my game. Banged her brains out.

I went full circle, 22 years later.

Moved to Portugal because of the possibility of relationship. I was still the boy from 01. Did not last a month.

And then back to square one.

Very educational.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it good fuel to becoming more successful than you were?

Make her feel like she missed an opportunity?

Or is this holding on to her and in a way she still holds some power over you?
It's the last one. Let it go. Not everyone was meant to smash one another.