Should you make a woman regret turning you down?

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it good fuel to becoming more successful than you were?

Make her feel like she missed an opportunity?

Or is this holding on to her and in a way she still holds some power over you?

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my thread and learn.

You should make her regret by going to the gym, starting that business, work on yourself maximize. You can’t be fat in 2024, get of your lazy as and go to the gym, do whatever it takes.

She will see you became 100x better then yesterday and whether she comes back or not she missed out. You’ll be surrounding yourself with better women then her by that time.

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Her regret is a consequence of you becoming the best version of yourself (f*cking cliché, but that's it).

You can (and should) use something or someone as motivation to achieve what you want. And the best thing is you don't have to tell her that she's your motivation.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you give two fuhks about a girl that turned you down? Live life by your standard, not for others standards and you will be much happier and more successful.

When you are focused on what others think about you, you take time from focusing on what you should be doing for yourself.

I swear some of you guys have some very feminine mindsets. And you wonder why dating sucks so bad for you, yet you blame everything else but yourself. <--- PS, females are notorious for that too.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I told Gambino on the other thread.

Even though angry and rage are good motivators, the only competition is against yourself.

There is no one else after all.

You are the only one you should try and impress.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a 10? Become a 10. It’s that simple. Learn game in the meantime to manage the girls.
Don't say that, before you're accused by RPers of being a feminist ha ha but this is very very true

OP there have been times in the past when women rejected me I laughed it off in their face
There times that women have rejected me and I got butthurt about it and would tell them things "you won't find a guy like me" to preserve my frail ego at the time

Guess what? the women who reject you won't remember you a month from now. matter fact if you meet her at a bar/club she probably won't even remember you the next day! and if she knows you personally you're not going to change her mind unless you level up like crazy or pull up with a badder ***** than her but even then who cares? Your focus should always be on your goals, happiness etc. If a woman rejected you why give her another chance to do it again? or why even care?

Now a days when I get rejected, ghosted, flaked on, I move on swiftly to the women who won't cause you best believe for every time a woman flaked, rejected me ghosted me etc. There is always one who was down eventually after doing the work

Game is Game!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you hold an emotional connection to a lost cause to fuel your self improvement? You're trying to impress someone else. If you still feel that need, that you have to prove something to her, you're still her puppet, even when she's not holding the strings.

If you are looking to compete, compete with your Past Self to become a better Future Self.

If you have to look at other people for motivation, you don't believe enough in yourself.

And don't look for attention and validation from others. What an ex thinks is irrelevant. Move on.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I told Gambino on the other thread.

Even though angry and rage are good motivators, the only competition is against yourself.

There is no one else after all.

You are the only one you should try and impress.
I’m doing it for myself. Why do i want her even around me, it’s for my own pleasure???

I level up for my own happiness not hers!
You guys get me wrong.

Her regretting is a nice byproduct and I only use the rejection as fuel! I care know, less then yesterday or the day before but I won’t in a couple of weeks. I will be busy with a new girl already.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m doing it for myself. Why do i want her even around me, it’s for my own pleasure???

I level up for my own happiness not hers!
You guys get me wrong.

Her regretting is a nice byproduct and I only use the rejection as fuel! I care know, less then yesterday or the day before but I won’t in a couple of weeks. I will be busy with a new girl already.
I got you just fine mate! As I told you, I'm rooting for you! You are on the right path.

Just mentioned the other thread for reference.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Success is the best revenge.
There's no such thing as a 10.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He who seeks revenge, digs two graves.

As the old saying goes, success is the best revenge, but don't seek success for revenge, do it for you. If you're successful, she will come around, then you fvck her for a few times, date her, do whatever you want with her, its up to you.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sure. Spend years of your life earning a degree and doing a career, building your mind and body, making friends, and investing money all so you can track down a woman who refused your offer for a date. Make sure to add her on social media so she will care so much about what you did in all that time and cry herself to sleep, regretting she declined your offer.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's you trying to fool yourself into believing you are doing these things for yourself when you are really just doing it to appease your bruised ego like a little boy. Grown men don't need to prove anything to anyone, they are happy enough with themselves regardless of the validation they receive or don't receive from women. Or other people in general.

You can lie to others but never yourself. The most dangerous lies are the ones we tell ourselves and allow ourselves to believe.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women have too much abundance to even consider this. A woman might regret a longer term relationship failing but she's not going to regret turning someone down for a first date. She's not even going to think about it again.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to add that it was a LTR of a few years.
It wasn't someone I tried to pick up and got turned down.
Rather she betrayed me and I'm salty.
Salty because I realise that the dream of having a loyal chick by my side and share in my successes is gone.

But also an opportunity, because going forward I will never trust having just one chick.
I will be dedicated to having back up chicks from now on.
Chicks I can go to, if my main chick ever betrays me again.

So it's an opportunity to develop, to do better.

Will have to develop a harem.
Cause that's what this b1tch has forced me to do.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. Spend years of your life earning a degree and doing a career, building your mind and body, making friends, and investing money all so you can track down a woman who refused your offer for a date. Make sure to add her on social media so she will care so much about what you did in all that time and cry herself to sleep, regretting she declined your offer.
"If only I had known, if only I had been able to see the looming success behind the certain failure," she cried and weeped into her pillow. "And while my career, like all female careers, dwindled into nothing because I slept with the boss as well as his secretary, I'm now damaged goods and he would never deign to look in my direction again... Oh, what is this? He sends me an IG message. Praise be to the Almighty, he might still show mercy on this sinner."

Yeah, no.