SHOULD THE GIRL CALL YOU? How do I deal with this situation?

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at a weird point in this situation with a girl. We've spent some time together over the past few weeks and she seems into me. She's cute, and knows it. On our second date, two days ago, I ended up laying in her bed in her dorm room with her, watching a movie and we eventually were holding each other and kissing. She has joked with me earlier that day, saying that she had "hacked my phones and computer, and knows all my secret fantasies" and she then told me we should make those fantasies come true! This girl is pretty blatant. I ended up not screwing her on this date...she seemed like she had a lot of work to do, so I left. On my way out she slapped my A** a few times, claiming that she "just really wanted to do that" and we kiss more.
I'm thinking she is really into me. It sure seems like it, right?
I know this girl is popular with guys. She hangs out with a lot of people, particularly guys. I know most guys would fall for this girl pretty fast. She's told me about guys just recently asking her to be their girlfriend, but she wasn't interested.
Last night, Friday night, I meet her so I can pick up a coat I had left at her place. I ask what she is up to for the night and she says she has no real plans. We had not planned on hanging out for the evening, but at this point in time she says she will call at 10:00 that night--only a few hours away. She never called me back last night.
Now I'm kind of confused on what to do. It seems like she has high interest level, but then she flaked out on calling me last night. I really want her to show some initiative her, and call me. I know some people think that a guy needs to do all the calling, but how about in this particular situation? Is this the right thing to do? Or should I call her, eventually, a while from now. I really don't want to call her and look like a chump, and think that if she was interested in me enough she would CALL ME, especially after she flaked. HELP?SUGGESTIONS?

megz_hunni

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry about it. i dont always call guys when i say i will... next time you talk to her ask her if she called you cause you wet out. dont admit that you stayed home waiting for her to call cause then you do sound like a chump. tell her you went out for a bit and werent sure if you missed her.
buddy, she clearly wants to get you in the sac but as for the whole boyfriend thing, i think there may be some sort of story here. if i were you id just keep making dates and hanging out and see where it goes. good luck!
-meagan

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Megan--
What do you mean by "but as for the whole boyfriend thing, i think there may be some sort of story here." ?? I'm not sure what you mean.

megz_hunni

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm thinking she either:
1)isnt over an ex and doesnt want to get into anything serious just yet
2) has a commitment problem and just likes flirting (i often find myself in that position)
or
3)isnt sure what she thinks about you, as a person, and wants know you a bit better before you get the title of "the boyfreind"

but dont take this to heart, i could be wrong. i dont know the girl, it could be nothing. in any case, good luck!
-meagan

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
O think about hitting it before you start thinking about anything exclusive ie. boyfriend/girlfriend. It seems to me like your becoming one of her guy friends who fall for her so fast and thats not what you wanna do, i dont think you can even see it. She has flags anyway. If you make her your girl you'll be dealing with her and her "friends". Just remember that.

I cant exactly say whether you blew it or not the other day though, you know by leaving thinking she had alot of work to do. O sex is is way more important to her and thats why she didnt call you back, she may think yur a punk ass now because you didnt take her. The more blatant the female the more dissapointed she'll be when nothin happens, delaying sex is only helpful when it is deliberate and teasing. Anyway if her interest is high in you she'll try you again. If you dont hear from her then you know the score. Just move on.

The best thing for you to do is arrange a chill time, isolate her and penetrate her. Of course after you keep your distance, dont call this girl until she calls you and let her know that she has to make it up to you for not calling.

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting COMPLETELY different opinions about this. And it's even more confusing because one idea is from a girl and another from a guy....

megz_hunni

Don Juan
Reaction score
not COMPLETELY different opinions buddeh. i agree with LouieVaton Don is some ways; you defintly dont just want to be the guy friend and falls for her. obviously she wants you, shes giving you all the signs. i mean sh!t son, what are ya waiting for? be impulsive, be confident and call her up. tell her you werent sure if you missed her call and didnt want to be rude. invite her over to watch a movie and then i think you know what to do from there;)
-meagan

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One person is saying to NOT call until she calls first, and another person is saying to just have me call now--these are completely different opinions and the answer to this is the focus of this post. What the hell should I do to make this situation turn out the best...

-dM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say you hadn't seen her that day to get your coat. How long would you have waited to call her?

Also try not to obsess over it. You seem to be freaking out a little bit :eek:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTR4: Dood CHILL OUT!!! Major ONE-ITIS in the works!!! Here's a better question, rather than an answer to your's just yet. Why in the fuvk are you obessing over 1 girl!!! You should be out there dating many girls. This is a PERFECT example of why you should do this. Think about it!!!

1-You have so many girls you don't know what to do with them.
2-Your so busy that you end up becoming more attractive to all of them because your not always available.
3-Your more RELAXED with each girl because you never really have time to think about how much you like one over the other.
4-You'll be getting sex or close on a regular basis.
5-IT PREVENTS YOU FROM GETTING ONE-ITIS!!

Secondly, your breaking a TON of rules of being a real DJ:

1-NEVER make plans to hang out with a girl on a Friday, Saturday. Instead set up get togethers during the week. This is less pressure, much more casual and not so typical!!

2-Don't GO OVER TO A GIRL'S HOUSE TO PICK UP YOUR COAT!! You should have just waited until you guys hung out again?? Was that your only coat?? C'mon man!!!

Sounds like you wouldn't trust this broad anyway. Its very obivious that she just got out of a relationship and is just looking to have fun. She doesn't want anything serious right off the bat. So play it cool and just go with the flow. Bang the **** outta her and she'll be the one all over your nutz. Don't get too caught up, because if you do, your about to get PLAYED!!!

BTW: DON'T CALL HER!!! THAT'S LAME!! DON'T EVEN BRING IT UP!! THAT WILL MAKE HER THINK YOU WERE TOO BUSY TO REMEMBER ANYWAY!! TRUST ME ON THAT!!!

PIMP

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
In order to make sure the situation turns out for the best, i think you should do these things:

Call her 8 times a day
send her roses asap, and then every other day
offer to walk her to class or work
tell her you love her
say that you cant live without her
tell her that she "completes" you...

If none of that works, tell her you'll committ suicide if she doesn't "go" with you..that should work.

Honestly, as irrational as all of those ideas sound, thats what youre heading towards if you don't cool it. Its not life or death here. Just have fun and dont pressure k?

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm going to take the "no call" route with this situation. However, (and I know it's "AFC,") but a part of me feels that since this girl seems to be showing such a high Interest Level, that it would be stupid of me to not call her back when I still have a good chance of getting with her. But, I know, I know... I'm not going to be a wuss...

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does everyone agree that I should wait for her to call me?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by otr4
Does everyone agree that I should wait for her to call me?
THE ONLY THING WE AGREE ON IS THAT YOUR OBESSING!!! STOP THAT **** RIGHT NOW!! JESUS MAN, IS THIS THE FIRST GIRL YOU'VE EVER HOOKED UP WITH?? WELL THEN STOP ACTING LIKE IT!!

PIMP

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with no calling till she calls