Should one dating a girl get involved in her business?

Canadien

Don Juan
Reaction score
As it stands, I'm from university student from Montreal, and, she's new in town setting up her business from France, and after seeing her for over a month now, and getting almost perfect chemistry...

she said she has some surprise plans for me regarding her business, and said that she'd call on Monday to setup meeting along with her other girlfriends partners, so what should I do? should I decline?

Or should I take a chance and see if this is good deal or not. I don't know, I'm just too confident, and very unique in my interactions with her, hense, could it happen that you earn other persons complete trust in short time?

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
hell no.......why would you do this?.....go get your own life......don't get suckered by getting blinded by her snatch. stay out. be a cheerleader on the sidelines....get some muff and move on.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO!!! Absolutely not. If you're really interested, business could screw that all up. You want to date your boss? Wait till you have to start taking orders from her. If she pushes, just let her know you're not interested in any extra work right now/you've got enough going on already/etc.

Reaction score
How are you going to tell him NO without even hearing what she is going to offer? I say at least hear what she has to say tell her you will think about it, then make your decision.