Should I?

Madcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted an opinion on what you guys think is ok to ask that wont cause problems. I wanted to know if you guys think its ok to ask your gf of a month if shes a virgin or had sex or whatever way you want to word it. Im curious because things are happening a little fast and dont want to possibly cause problems by not knowing. If you dont think its wrong then what way should i bring it up to her that wont offend or anything?

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
unless she is a psycho she wont be bothered that much by it. Most guys do ask what their girls have done before, dont sweat it just ask her straight foreward, "so whats the furthest you been with a guy?" or however you want to word it.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically, it's something that you don't want to know. You'll just start imagining her with other guys and that'll screw up whatever you have going. But if you're really curious, you need to be comfortable with her enough to ask her that sort of thing.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always assume they aren't virgin, and when talking about sex I'll always say something like "but there's no point in talking about this... you obviously know from experience everything about that!" -- get punched, though.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Wow... that always comes up on my first few dates... hmmmm