Should i wait?

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok

I have asked this girl to hang out. And she said yes, she said she doesnt work thursdays and fridays and we can chill then..

She said she will get back to me on which day is good.. Im getting little antsy because its Tuesday already and she hasnt gotten back to me.. Question is should i email(dont have her #) her, and ask when we gonna chill? Because i need to know.. Or just forget it and wait.. But i gotta feeling if i wait she wont get back to me

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say TEST HER. She said she would call you, let's see if she has the integrity, courtesy, and decency to follow through with it.

If she doesn't get back to you, then you know everything you need to know. That's means she isn't interested, and you will then move on.

Simple, isn't it?

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she specifically said she would contact you, then wait for that.
If she doesn't contact you, eventhough she said she would, screw it.

If she's really worth it you think, than perhaps drop her a line, or talk to her at work since you don't have her number... like hey did you forget to call? or something like that.

If you decide to email her, be decisive... like plan on going out tues. or thurs. or whatever day it is, and ask her if she would like to get together with you on that given day.

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the best method is not to give girls the opportunity to make you wait like this. If your going to set a date set it ASAP, like tonight. That way she is less likely to cop out. This planning dates days in advance seems to never work out for me.

Don't email her.