Should I trust my gut 100% of the time?

Squidward

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so reccently , my GF has been hanging out a lot more with a very close friend of hers all of a sudden. Hes a male. She told me she has known him for years and hes like a "Big Brother" to her. Okay, so hes harmless? Well my gut tells me a little differently. Last week she was ill, so he went round to her house to bring her some tablets, baring mind she doesn't even take them. And today at work, he came and met her on her lunch break for a good chat. Now I don't know if these two are in all honestesty, are just close friends. But they always say trust your gut, right? Uh.

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you met your girlfriend, at that time she used to spent a lot of time with this guy or it just started to happen all of a sudden?
He can be anything, a friend, an AFC trying to get into her pants, dont show you care too much, but pay more attention to her behaviour...

Squidward

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has happened just all of a sudden. Within in the 6 months of being a relationship, hes being brought up twice. And with that said, hes always being the dude she can 'talk to'.

This girl treats me like a king though, I mean last night she even convinced her family (Who live in Newcastle) to go home early, just to be able to see my gig. But I'm just confused right now. Very.

slowstang101

Don Juan
Reaction score
her friend is not getting tang so dont worry about him. She's just keeping him around because she can