Should I text my ex on Christmas Day?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To quote Enemy of The State: "You're either very smart, or incredibly stupid."

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone told me this a while ago, and I think you'll like it too. You should also apply it here.

It went something like "sex is a woman's currency. Attention is a man's currency. Spend it wisely."

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what...I say text her. I think it is the best for you to realize it is over.
Text her and wish her a "Merry Christmas" add on whatever you feel is necessary (Speak with your mind not your heart it will make you sound soft)

So when she DOESN'T respond back after you guys were "So happy" last year, you'll relize she wasn't **** and probably had some guy winning her over while you was dating her. It sucks but it will help you move on if she doesn't appreciate your effort on the holiday. Life is all about lessons to learn and that will be the eye opener for you my brother.

B

Bud_Fox

So I just found out she "unblocked" me on facebook after almost 2 months. And i'm 95% sure she isn't dating anyone. A few weeks ago she told my friend she didn't want anymore contact with me, but i'm starting to wonder if she misses me at all. Or maybe she just misses the attention I was giving her? Or maybe she is just lonely because it's almost Christmas. She still has the same facebook picture as before we broke up.
Maybe me not contacting her is starting to work?
Any thoughts?