Should I tell

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Should I tell

Originally posted by MacAvoy
1 in 4 of you fools has it, they say, 2/3 of those that have it don't know.
No they don't. That's not what your quote indicates. Your quotes states 25% of US ppl have been EXPOSED to the virus. Being exposed to virus, and actualy contracting the virus are two completely different things.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also don't confuse HPV 1 with HPV 2 virus. HPV 1 is the most common and moslty known for cold sores on lips etc. Many people have that. However, HPV 2 is a bit different. I read somewhere that if you get HPV 2 before getting HPV 1 you become immune to HPV1... HPV 2 is the badder one though

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
Dude, This guy wrote a book with a whole bunch of cures for everything even herpes. He said that cures where discovered a long time ago, BUT the FDA will not give you the cures, ONLY TREATMENT!!!

WHY?
Because you will keep paying for treatment, NOT FOR CURES. He discovered coral calcium, does some wonders. BLA BLAH, anyways he was sued for "poteintualy bringing down the FDA profit. He also made a CD on how to lose weight which the title is called "censorded by the FDA"(because the FDA would have taken his product out and sued him imediatly.

Well his book now is a best seller, just came out. I DO BELIEVE THERE IS A CURE FOR CANCER (he said their was) and FOR herpes.

What the name of the book, well i dont remember exactly. But its new at border on the selves with the 40% discounts. I think its called "the cures they dont want you to know about."

Try this before you give up hope

EDIT: Here it is:
Natural Cures They Don't Want YOU to Know About - Kevin Trudeau

LoL, while I've heard great things about the book, Kevin Trudeau is an infomercial hore who will say anything for a buck. This guy is always selling something different on the home shopping network, wether is weight loss, mega memory, health info. He is very goofy lookin' too. They really did a pretty good job in the cover picture of his book, he does not look that way normally.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Also don't confuse HPV 1 with HPV 2 virus. HPV 1 is the most common and moslty known for cold sores on lips etc. Many people have that. However, HPV 2 is a bit different. I read somewhere that if you get HPV 2 before getting HPV 1 you become immune to HPV1... HPV 2 is the badder one though
Also, don't confuse HPV with HSV, two different viruses! :) HSV is herpes, HPV is wart causing type of virus, different strands.

V0rt3x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Yeah that's it. Don't tell anyone so you can spread the love. Just wait until you give it to some girl and she finds out what you're up to, then tells her brother or father. My guess is you'll be in traction for quite a while.
:D nice

advice: get a treatment and get herpes off you. i mean contain it...

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the risks that we take. If you take the route of DJ, you have to seriously consider if you can deal with never being able to have sex again with healthy women. There is always that risk, and it is NOT a light risk to take.