Should I tell

turtlevan1

Reaction score
well heres the thing I found out I have herpes about 8 months ago I told the girl I was with when I found out about it and we broke up.Anyways my question is should I tell girls about this ****?And no I don't mean like "hey my name is turtlevan I have herpes wanna go out?"This has been buggin me for a long time I figure just not to mention it all at all practice safe sex and dont **** anyone if a break out ever happens.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's it. Don't tell anyone so you can spread the love. Just wait until you give it to some girl and she finds out what you're up to, then tells her brother or father. My guess is you'll be in traction for quite a while.

BTW, this has to be a troll :D

turtlevan1

Reaction score

ermm I found out this 8 months ago of course I got treatment basically what im saying is who the hell is gonna wanna have sex with me if I just tell them before we have sex.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: .

Originally posted by turtlevan1
ermm I found out this 8 months ago of course I got treatment basically what im saying is who the hell is gonna wanna have sex with me if I just tell them before we have sex.

Pretty much nobody except someone else who has herpes.

I think there's an online herpes dating site. Go find someone on there and you guys can compare open sores.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you knowingly infect someone with an STD, be ready to pay up when a lawsuit is thrown in your face!

Jedo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
turtlevan1

Depending on what state you live in, you may have to tell her by law. Some states have passed laws that if you know you are infected with an STD and don't tell your partner before having intercourse with her, you can get in big trouble, especially if she gets infected.

Some states are pushing this senario as pertaining to HIV as murder since their is no cure, and it will kill you. It is pretty much like injecting someone with sianide that takes years to kill you.

herpes, although annoying, can be contained and you can have a normal sexual relationship with a girl without infecting her as long as you are both careful. I would explain it to her

Best of luck to you

turtlevan1

Reaction score

Listen I could have said nothing to the girl I was with 8 months ago.But I did say something and the relationship ended.Im not a troll Im asking something serious.The chances of spreading herpes when you dont have an outbreak and using a condom are pretty much slim to none.If you had herpes would you tell every single girl you were interested in about it?Im real serious about this.Italostud no need to try to be funny man this is a serious issue for me.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: .

Originally posted by turtlevan1
Listen I could have said nothing to the girl I was with 8 months ago.But I did say something and the relationship ended.Im not a troll Im asking something serious.The chances of spreading herpes when you dont have an outbreak and using a condom are pretty much slim to none.If you had herpes would you tell every single girl you were interested in about it?Im real serious about this.Italostud no need to try to be funny man this is a serious issue for me.
Ok, in all seriousness, 99% of girls that find out that you have herpes are going to run like the wind. Like, serious, olympic style, hurdling over anything in their paths. Gone like the roadrunner. Get my drift. And your chance of getting a LTR is even slimmer, because most girls eventually want the condoms off(they suck if you didn't notice), after they get on birth control.

I was being very serious when I recommended using that herpes online thing. Seems like a viable solution to me.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: .

Originally posted by italostud
Ok, in all seriousness, 99% of girls that find out that you have herpes are going to run like the wind. Like, serious, olympic style, hurdling over anything in their paths. Gone like the roadrunner. Get my drift. And your chance of getting a LTR is even slimmer, because most girls eventually want the condoms off(they suck if you didn't notice), after they get on birth control.

I was being very serious when I recommended using that herpes online thing. Seems like a viable solution to me.
---------------------------------
Yeah that's it. Don't tell anyone so you can spread the love. Just wait until you give it to some girl and she finds out what you're up to, then tells her brother or father. My guess is you'll be in traction for quite a while.

BTW, this has to be a troll

--------------------------------

LMAO:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Dude your killing it today.

turtlevan1

Reaction score

I have put this in back of my mind for a long time and now that im thinking about it again im really starting to feel depressed I seriously dont know wtf im gonna do.I feel as if my life is over hate feeling like this makes me wanna go and do drugs.oh well what can I do I have alot of self pity right now and im fighting it like hell but **** this sucks.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, This guy wrote a book with a whole bunch of cures for everything even herpes. He said that cures where discovered a long time ago, BUT the FDA will not give you the cures, ONLY TREATMENT!!!

WHY?
Because you will keep paying for treatment, NOT FOR CURES. He discovered coral calcium, does some wonders. BLA BLAH, anyways he was sued for "poteintualy bringing down the FDA profit. He also made a CD on how to lose weight which the title is called "censorded by the FDA"(because the FDA would have taken his product out and sued him imediatly.

Well his book now is a best seller, just came out. I DO BELIEVE THERE IS A CURE FOR CANCER (he said their was) and FOR herpes.

What the name of the book, well i dont remember exactly. But its new at border on the selves with the 40% discounts. I think its called "the cures they dont want you to know about."

Try this before you give up hope

EDIT: Here it is:
Natural Cures They Don't Want YOU to Know About - Kevin Trudeau

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they were making fun of that Trudeau guy on the Jon Stewart show. I think that guy served time in jail for credit card fraud or something. I'd look into his credibility before even reading his book. Remember, desperate people are easy prey for con artists(ie cancer patients, people with the herpes).

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score

25% of the population aged 25-45 years old in the United States has been exposed to infection with HSV-2, "genital herpes."

1 in 4 of you fools has it, they say, 2/3 of those that have it don't know.

turtlevan1

Reaction score

I think im seriously just gonna make pretend I dont know about it I really dont wanna be a a-hole about it but I see no other option in all honesty its not like the person is gonna die if they get it you take pills for a few days and its gone.I guess time will tell I dont know what im gonna do yet.

turtlevan1

Reaction score

I mostly got it from my ex that I was with for like 4 years the thing is with herpes is you can have it for years and then all of a sudden get an outbreak.If im not mistaken

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring that bitcch to court!

I'd be fvcking angry if a got herpes!:box: :cuss:

nemowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
Dude, This guy wrote a book with a whole bunch of cures for everything even herpes. He said that cures where discovered a long time ago, BUT the FDA will not give you the cures, ONLY TREATMENT!!!

WHY?
Because you will keep paying for treatment, NOT FOR CURES. He discovered coral calcium, does some wonders. BLA BLAH, anyways he was sued for "poteintualy bringing down the FDA profit. He also made a CD on how to lose weight which the title is called "censorded by the FDA"(because the FDA would have taken his product out and sued him imediatly.

Well his book now is a best seller, just came out. I DO BELIEVE THERE IS A CURE FOR CANCER (he said their was) and FOR herpes.

What the name of the book, well i dont remember exactly. But its new at border on the selves with the 40% discounts. I think its called "the cures they dont want you to know about."

Try this before you give up hope

EDIT: Here it is:
Natural Cures They Don't Want YOU to Know About - Kevin Trudeau

If you do some research on this book, it doesnt actually go into cures. It merely goes into how the pharm corps are using you to make money by not making these cures. I would not recommend it to anyone but a political science major looking for more fuel to his fire.

As for herpes, if you check out the planned parent hood site. They say that 80% of america has herpes in one form or another and that many people who have it dont know they have it.

By monitoring the outbreaks, when the herpes is most likely to spread, and using protection you can drop the chances of spreading the virus to something like 4% over the course of a year. Thats from the top of my head though, so the number might be as high as like 12% or something.

Good luck buddy.