Should i tell her?

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

When I am speaking to a girl on the phone, sometimes im catching them on the way out or in the middle of something... She will tell me she will call me back," when she is done " "when she is back" ect.

But when she doesnt call me back... it bugs me and feels i shouldnt call her at all

Do you believe telling her it bugs and frustrates me when she tells me she will call back and doesnt is a bad idea? maybe it will change things? maybe she will tell me why she doesnt? i dont know...

but many of you say "Never tell a girl how you feel"

In some situations i think you should tell her how you feel about her, how you feel when she does certain things..

cause i would like to hear from her how she feels for me and things i do and what not...

i wouldnt think it would hurt to tell her how i feel... it could scare her off, yes. but if i never say anything, nothing may ever happen..

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll call u back in a sec" is what all attention wh0res say.

-they do not actually have to go. they just want to make you think about them and perhaps call them back. It just gives em satisfaction
-start ending calls, so things are more on your terms.
-if they continue the behavior, ignore them entirely or state the fact that you aren't gonna stand for this kind of bullshlt and disrespect.

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
well for the record... most of the time she does have to go, because it was something that i forgot she was going to do or she is in the middle of doing something, (out with friends, ect.)

so.. i either tell her, well alright then, call me when your done or she will say "ill call you when i get home"

but sometimes it never happens, for who knows why, and it bugs me

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
same thing happens with me and this one girl. when i go to her place and people call her, she always makes up excuses. now she does it on me when i call. one time she said she had to go eat dinner, then she called me back after and chatted for awhile. then like an hour later she called again and i asked her whats up and she replied with "i just had dinner." stupid girls. but i give the same advice as california, just end the convo's first.

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah

ha, she called me back anyways tonight :)

shes lucky, i would have killed her

and yeah, she does the same thing, when other ppl call her and im at her house she just like ignores it or makes up excuses, and if she trys that **** on me...

its gonna be "B!TCH you s** ** ****** **** ** ****** ** * * * *****!"

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by unknowntim3
yeah

ha, she called me back anyways tonight :)

shes lucky, i would have killed her

and yeah, she does the same thing, when other ppl call her and im at her house she just like ignores it or makes up excuses, and if she trys that **** on me...

its gonna be "B!TCH you s** ** ****** **** ** ****** ** * * * *****!"
The real problem here is that through the course of this post you've actually been:

a) Hopelessly distressed because a girl hasn't called you back...

b) Three seconds away from folding like a cheap deck of cards and declare your undying affections to a girl...as a ploy...to win her over...

c) Talking sh1t about what you would've said.... if she hadn't called you... when you were practically ready to pop the question...and this only after she returned your self-esteem along with that jar with your nvtz in it by calling you back.

Have you learned nothing from the DJ bible? Talk all the trash you want, but if you can't keep it together and genuinely not care if she calls you back or not,(you know, being the prize and having more important things to occupy your time) quit fronting for the guys because you ain't gotta lie to kick it on this site, but that denial won't fly here.

-CyranoDeBergerac

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get on her for not calling you back, espessially if she does it repeatedly. Don't take crap like that, i understand how much a pain in the ass it is. Tell her that she had better call you back next time or she'll be highly dissapointed :).

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been there before.

now i sit back and just think,

why the hell am i waiting for a girl's call when others may be waiting for mine???

that put a lotta sense back into my head.:cool:

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, have you got nothing else to do than sit round the phone waitin for it to ring?
Do something constructive and then you can forget about it.
Go for a run, work out. Do some schoolwork.