Should I tell her

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically the girl I'm in a LTR with this girl who is 3 years younger then me. She does have more experience then me however I do come off as being experienced and wear the pants in the relationship. It kind of bothers me that she was my first GF, first kiss, first everything etc and I'm not hers or anything. I've came off as having a few past GF's but never said I did. Should I ever let her know how she is basically my first everything?

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no reason to, and it won't bring anything good, only bad. You say you come off as experienced and you wear the pants. Good. There's no reason to tell her, that kind of thing breaks down LTRs. They guy gets into a relationship, then thinks since he has the girl he can let his guard down and because soft, sappy and complacent.

Rawrr

Reaction score
You definitely don't have anything tying you to telling her. If you want to keep these pants on, don't tell her; it makes you seem a little desperate in addition to weak and unexperienced.

U-571

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Captain. There is no reason to tell her anything.

Don't lie to her but just don't go out and tell her: "I have no experience".

Although you may be in a relationship she is still evaluating you. Don't lower your value by telling her stuff that doesn't really even matter.

hero_hont

Banned
Reaction score
Agree..

U-571 said:
Agree with Captain. There is no reason to tell her anything.

Don't lie to her but just don't go out and tell her: "I have no experience".

Although you may be in a relationship she is still evaluating you. Don't lower your value by telling her stuff that doesn't really even matter.
I think each person has their own way of thinking, I have no experience in this problem but we can have try to a little more thought would solve the problem.
try hard and more to more in the life...
that's wonderful..:rock:

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
So If she asks

Her: "Can you tell me a little bit about your past relationships?"

Me: "I'm not obligated to tell you anything, and personally I don't want to hear about yours so stop bringing this up."

or should I lie and basically say something more on the lines that I've been with many many many women or kind of tell the story about how I played doctor with this girl when I was like 8 years old but make it sound like it was when I was 14?