Should i practice my approaches on large chicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyhero79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys do you think its safe for a guy to practice your approaches on large chicks? You so you wont be shy when you do it on the sexy ones? What do you think?:confused:

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UG, HB, and SHB all have different techniques to lay. You can practice you techniques on the ugly girls BUT you won't get the same results as you would with the SHB.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys do you think its safe for a guy to practice your approaches on large chicks? You so you wont be shy when you do it on the sexy ones? What do you think?
no

this will not helo you gain confidence..except make u feel like a bigger loser when u take one home

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also put me down for a hell no, that would make me lose all confidence and feel like a moron. Although being just FRIENDS and not flirting with those type of girls sometimes gets you to their hot friends or makes you look nice, or gay. I have no idea. but hell no.

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
I'm a female and you can practice your approaches on me, I'm not that hot.

Meg
So Meg, think back to a time in your life when you were really turned on. Remember how that made you feel? Wouldn't it be really great to recapture that feeling with another guy?

(slyly points to self)

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

johnnyhero79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iam just saying this because there are some guys that are scare of talking to the pretty ones.:crackup:

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not a bad idea, but macking on fat girls isn't requiring as much effort as it is for hot girls. A conversation w/ a fat chick isn't the same as one w/ a hot girl.

It's like you want to make the high school J.V. football team, but you're practicing w/ a junior high team. Your confidence can go up though.:)

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.

You'll either come off as an @$$hole if she thinks that you're truly interested in her, or you'll INEVITABLY be flirting with one of Marge Simpson's sisters when some hottie walks in. Said hottie will equate going out with you to admitting that she's as ugly as the hog you're busting a move on, and you will blow any slim chance you had of tapping some very fine @ss that night.

Just do yourself a favor and never flirt with a girl you're not willing to bang with the lights on and someone watching through the window. Trust me on this.

johnnyhero79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bullmoose
Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.

You'll either come off as an @$$hole if she thinks that you're truly interested in her, or you'll INEVITABLY be flirting with one of Marge Simpson's sisters when some hottie walks in. Said hottie will equate going out with you to admitting that she's as ugly as the hog you're busting a move on, and you will blow any slim chance you had of tapping some very fine @ss that night.

Just do yourself a favor and never flirt with a girl you're not willing to bang with the lights on and someone watching through the window. Trust me on this.
Oh you think so? Or maybe cause they will think someone does like them lol :crackup:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1- Go to any public space
2- Find a HOT chick
3- Say Hi

Rinse and repeat.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"So Meg, think back to a time in your life when you were really turned on. Remember how that made you feel? Wouldn't it be really great to recapture that feeling with another guy?"

It would be really nice to get plowed too since I haven't gotten it in approximately 3 months (I'm picky).

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should practice receiving blow jobs from them as well, in my opinion. Everything they say about fat chicks and BJs is true.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnnyhero79
Iam just saying this because there are some guys that are scare of talking to the pretty ones.:crackup:
Which is exactly why that's who they need to talk to. You get confidence by confronting your fears. If you have no fear of approaching large girls, and that are not you're type, practicing on them will do no good when it comes to approaching the shb's.

The only way to confront your fear is by doing what you are afraid of. Therefore, in order to get over the fear of approaching a hb or an shb, you must approach a sb, or a shb until you see that there is, in fact, NOTHING to fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.