should i make a move?

Reaction score
ive been talking to this girl for a while now and wanted to ask her out. shes been giving me good signs and i feel as though she is interested. The only problem is that she likes one of my good friends and he likes her. (i heard this from one of her friends) He is just too timid to do anything though. what do u guys recommend?

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If hes timid then he wont ever make a move and she will get bored or he will screw up with her.

Wait till she gets bored and doesnt like him anymore. At that point you can increase your game; getting more aggressive by hanging out with her alone or isolating her if your hanging out with friends and make your move then.

but right now keep the gaming low key and give your friend a shot

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you even barely think she's interested she probably is."

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
carreyreincarnate1 said:
ive been talking to this girl for a while now and wanted to ask her out. shes been giving me good signs and i feel as though she is interested. The only problem is that she likes one of my good friends and he likes her. (i heard this from one of her friends) He is just too timid to do anything though. what do u guys recommend?
It always makes me laugh when I see topics like these.

Of course you should ask her out... Usually the longer you wait, the lower your chances are.