Should I let her?

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister is friends with this hot chick (6 or 7, not my sister ;) ) She said she'd set me up with her. Should I let her do it? Or will the chick think I'm desperate or something?

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
what id do is to get ur sis to find out stuff like if the girl thinks ur attractive. u know, little stuff to get ya goin. but u need to handle hookin up and everything else. but ya, sisters can come in handy sometimes to get info.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell shes probly a 9 just he doesnt wanna hear everyone ***** and whine goin "dont put her on a pedistal"

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by werdmaster
My sister is friends with this hot chick (6 or 7)
You have low standards...

btw., wh0, I've never heard anyone say you're putting someone on a pedestal by calling them a 9. They're on a pedestal when you say they're perfect, not if you say you want to f_ck them.

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever YOU want. Do you want to go out with her if so then do it. If not then tell your sis no.
Who will think you are desperate? Your sister? Big deal. A girl you dont even know but is friends with your sister? Who cares.
If you sit on your hands thinking about how other people view you nothing will ever get done. People are idiots anyway. Do what makes you happy.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it a go, free girl.

Your sis may be doing it for a power trip but you can get around that.

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is like 2 years younger than me, so in my eyes that takes her down a notch or two. If she were my age, she'd definatewly be a nine. I just have a different modus operandi (just had to use that) than a lot of you guys.