should I let her contact me?

vato

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi.
I've been talking to this girl and it seems that she is interested and attracted to me. She has even suggested us hanging out (3 weeks ago but I've been busy so I couldn't). But what confuses me is that, always when she says we should hang out to bring a friend along.

Last sunday I sent her a text, just teased her. a little banter back and forth. then I asked her "anyways, how you been?" and she never replied. She hasn't contacted me since then. Should I wait for her to contact or should I act like it didn't bother me? I don't want to look too desperate. is it a test to see if I contact her or not? I mean, she did suggest us meeting up..

Tide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take the no reply too personally, she could be out of credit etc. Sometimes you just get bored of conversations and dont reply (I've been guilty many times) - Things were going good with the banter until you went back to the dull 'Howve you been?' kind of questions- your trying to keep her intrigued and on the edge of her seat waiting for a reply, but that was more of a 'small talk youre not too bothered on keeping up', kind of thing.

If you think a conversations dragging a bit or youre running out of things to say, quickly say that you're going to be busy for a while (going for food, a friends just come over etc) and you'll get in touch later / the next day..

hspuaintraining

Reaction score
You definitely want to end the conversation on your end whenever possible. Best time to do that is at a high point in a coversation or shortly after.

I wouldn't take the "no response" thing too seriously. Wait a few days and see if she initiates, otherwise, you can initiate but work on your game so that you can get her to initiate and carry the brunt of the conversation in the future.

vato

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. I called her and she didn't answer the phone. I then went online, she didn't write anything. I'm getting really pissed

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like putting effort into a girl who doesn't have the decency to respond to texts/phone calls. One ignored phone call = dumped.

So, my advice is give it one more shot (because it seems like you want to) and if you don't hear back from her, then delete her number and move on.

vato said:
ok. I called her and she didn't answer the phone. I then went online, she didn't write anything. I'm getting really pissed
Don't get pissed. It's not gonna help anything. You're done with her. She's not interested, and you shouldn't be either. NEXT.

vato

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand this. she's confusing me now.. she wrote to me:

hey hottie, you had called me.
what's up?

Just as she wrote this my iinternet connection died. and when I came back online, she was offline. I'll call her tomorrow and try to set up a date.

Yogibear

Don Juan
Reaction score
vato said:

what's up?

Just as she wrote this my iinternet connection died. and when I came back online, she was offline. I'll call her tomorrow and try to set up a date.

yeah dude... it sounds like she's trying to play games with you. you could ask her out if you're really interested, but i suggest you move on

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vato said:

what's up?

If/when you call her, if she doesn't pick up the phone or CALL you back, NEXT. It seems like she is sticking to text/IM conversations, and that's only convinient for her. I REALLY hate this texting thing for that same reason. Minimal amount of effort and simply put, at THEIR convinience.

And stop over-analyzing anything, if all of this is TOO much trouble and you aren't even really dating, time to move on. Nothing worse than a relationship full of drama even BEFORE the relationship begins.

Start talking to other women too. You're focusing on just ONE person.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what's up?

pfffff, the games the games (((sighs)))

almost too easy..
not only should you NOT respond to her, but you should wait an entire day before doing so. If you're not important enough to get a response, then neither is she.

p.s. how old is this b-tch

vato

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I decided not to call her today. I'll wait for her to contact me now. if she doesn't then so be it, I'll move on. Smaerone84, she is 20.