Should I have made a move/im confused

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Just found out that girl is talking some **** about me cause i didnt make a move :(

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was just drunk and didn't know what she was doing. Oh well live and learn. When is the next cabin party?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Everybody seems to be glazing over the "She was also drunk," part. You did the right thing bruh. If you would have engaged in coitus with ole girl, then she woke up with "wh*re's regret," you would have a created on hell of a problem for yourself, because you would have gotten charged with rape and more than likely convicted.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER, NEVER had sex with a woman who has had more than three alcoholic beverages. We live in a society that women are rarely held accountable for the situations that they put themselves in and you have to protect yourself from possibly being made a scapegoat.

The place I see when you were in error was you stayed when was in drunken state and everybody was trying to know this lush carnally. When you saw that every man there was trying to indulge in coitus with an inebriated woman, that was your cue to leave. The last thing you need is to called as a prosecution witness in a gang rape trial or God forbid, being indicted on a rape charge by an overzealous prosecutor for just merely being there.
To those of you who didn't give a second thought to this post, you better read it again. It's in bold for a reason.

Girls will do this shytt for money and attention. Without even blinking. :cuss:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
To those of you who didn't give a second thought to this post, you better read it again. It's in bold for a reason.

Girls will do this shytt for money and attention. Without even blinking. :cuss:
It's a lose lose situation. I can't do anything cause she's drunk and she talks **** about me the following day.

Gut_79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, you did the right thing. You should always turn down girls who are too easy. I bet she carries multiple STDs. You dodged a bullet. Obviously low quality girl who´s even talking **** about you. Don´t worry about that, you have more value than her and she knows it. There is always something wrong if a girl puts herself on a platter like that.

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
this :up:

Gut_79 said:
Congrats, you did the right thing. You should always turn down girls who are too easy. I bet she carries multiple STDs. You dodged a bullet. Obviously low quality girl who´s even talking **** about you. Don´t worry about that, you have more value than her and she knows it. There is always something wrong if a girl puts herself on a platter like that.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The phrase "make the h0e say no" is appropriate here. As far as STDs and rape are concerned, you guys are being dramatic. The nature of the game is always going to have that risk by default. No one really whether a chick will claim rape or has an STD after 2-3 dates, the time that most DJ's here will probably take to have sex with her.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If a chick is in your home - and especially on your bed - she wants you to make a move and it is your duty as a man to make a move."
I received this advice when I was 25 and it's been proven correct dozens of times.