Should I even consider this chick???

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so theres this one chick thats been hanging around with my old main group of friends at the university. She always tells us to think of her as "one of the guys". She plays video games, loves anime, doesnt get all dressy like most chicks do, considers herself a dork/geek and basically doesnt like to hang around normal chicks because she considers them too girly and finds it annoying(i would give her a 7.5-8). Anyways, I couldnt help but think that she's been sending me IOI's lately. She gave me her number first and we've been texting eachother very often. I know that its recommended that we shouldnt be on the phone with a girl longer than 10 minutes, but last night we talked for about 2 and a half hours. Funny thing was we both admitted that we dont like to stay on the phone for more than 45min to 1 hour. Throughout the convo, I couldnt help but think she was giving me sh!t tests left to right. She would ask stuff like:

"Would you date a girl with ok looks but had a geeky personality?"
"I don't think I have an ass...I think its flat"(its fine btw)
"What are you looking for in a girl?"
"Do you like big boobs? Because I know most guys are ass guys..."
"What do you think of my personality? BE HONEST!"
"Would you consider what we're doing now talking TALKING?"

...yea, sh!t like that...

Thing is, she also mentioned how she doesnt trust guys right now because of her ex that used to beat her and that she really doesnt want a BF right now...so im a bit thrown off...

so from your expert opinions...is she interested or what?!

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warning...

I've dated/know girls like this... I used to game a whole lot in my youth...

She'll dig for compiments constantly! Sounds just like this girl from the questions she asks... She loves attention FROM MALES... Mainly due to the fact that she is insecure about her self...
Ask her about her dad, I'll put money on it that she wasn't close with her father at all.

These type of girls game and try to act like one of the guys because they simple love the attention. It is a niche they found and it works... I seriously don't even think they realize they do most of it because it gets attention.

Think about it like this, why would she want to hang out with other girls and compete for attention. Its why a lot of beautiful girls hang out with only ugly chicks.

If you want to get with this girl, it is possible, don't give her any compliments when she asks questons like "does my butt look good in these pants? Do you like how I did my hair.?" ETC Just answer the question like her father would. "huh... yeah sure whatever..." Don't smile, don't make eye contact, etc... Maybe even change the subject to something funny.

As far as the long phone conversations, cut them short dude, You've got to play hard to get, don't let her mind f*ck you! Unless you have something SERIOUS to talk to her about. In a way she is a girl player, a pimp... Think about it like this, you attracted her how? Figure that out, and keep doing it, then you should be able to pull her. Personally I wouldn't get attached though, because she has attention problems. Although it is possible with age for them to fade, especially if you get her on lock down. (As in obsessed with you.)

Example of this type of girl... and how to pull her...
About a year ago during the summer I was in a Counter-Strike clan. We brought a girl into the guild to make things more interesting. She wasn't even that good in game, but gamer girls are very rare. One by one she tried to mind **** us. This girl was a model and quite smart. She would use her personallity and conversation skills to be attractive. But she never got to see her father. He was always busy. She might have mind ****ed me but I saw through it because she went after another guy first. He became obsessed with her quickly. She basically nexted him and started doing the same thing to another guy. I just sat back and watch it all happen. Then she tried it on me... I tried to just be just her friend but she'd hint at stuff constantly. After she tried to call the first guy she mind ****ed obsesseive I called her out and said **** like "you mind ****ed him, what did you exspect to happen?" and while I knew she could hear me, I'd say "She has attention problems." It ate her up that I had her figured out. A third guy that like her tried to defend her (when she wasn't around) He ended up pulling her. Because 1# he was older/bigger/smart than most of the people in that social circle (the alapha). 2# he didn't give her compliments, played hard to get, and he would be busy, etc...

Good Luck

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
The most important question in determing how to react will depend on her age - how old is she?

You have to be very careful when dealing with girls that are one of the guys because IOI's that normally are signs of attraction are often misread by guys when they're merely IOI's because there buddies with you. Its important that you act as a DJ to avoid the friend zone, don't ever get into any tampon discussions with her.

But the questions that she asked you definately look like genuine IOI's. I would have busted her, neg'd her when she asked. That way, it creates attraction and that way she is wanting you, and making the first move. Remember you are the prize.

She is looking for acceptance, don't give it to her, make her work for it, ie "She'd have to be really really hot to make up for being a geek" - notice that you didn't say anything negative about "her"

"When did you become the expert on the male species?" don't always answer her, avoidance leads to aloofness which leads to attractive

use this opportunity to really bust her chops "I think your a big geek and you have a flat ass" something playful

Its hard to come up with stuff but just practice, at first you might come off like an idiot or an azz but with practice, you'll get better. I use to think, how do you be funny, how do you neg, but now I notice that I've gotten pretty good at it. It just takes practice.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorched said:

She'll dig for compiments constantly! Sounds just like this girl from the questions she asks... She loves attention FROM MALES... Mainly due to the fact that she is insecure about her self...
Ask her about her dad, I'll put money on it that she wasn't close with her father at all.

These type of girls game and try to act like one of the guys because they simple love the attention. It is a niche they found and it works... I seriously don't even think they realize they do most of it because it gets attention.

Think about it like this, why would she want to hang out with other girls and compete for attention. Its why a lot of beautiful girls hang out with only ugly chicks.

If you want to get with this girl, it is possible, don't give her any compliments when she asks questons like "does my butt look good in these pants? Do you like how I did my hair.?" ETC Just answer the question like her father would. "huh... yeah sure whatever..." Don't smile, don't make eye contact, etc... Maybe even change the subject to something funny.

As far as the long phone conversations, cut them short dude, You've got to play hard to get, don't let her mind f*ck you! Unless you have something SERIOUS to talk to her about. In a way she is a girl player, a pimp... Think about it like this, you attracted her how? Figure that out, and keep doing it, then you should be able to pull her. Personally I wouldn't get attached though, because she has attention problems. Although it is possible with age for them to fade, especially if you get her on lock down. (As in obsessed with you.)

About a year ago during the summer I was in a Counter-Strike clan. We brought a girl into the guild to make things more interesting. She wasn't even that good in game, but gamer girls are very rare. One by one she tried to mind **** us. This girl was a model and quite smart. She would use her personallity and conversation skills to be attractive. But she never got to see her father. He was always busy. She might have mind ****ed me but I saw through it because she went after another guy first. He became obsessed with her quickly. She basically nexted him and started doing the same thing to another guy. I just sat back and watch it all happen. Then she tried it on me... I tried to just be just her friend but she'd hint at stuff constantly. After she tried to call the first guy she mind ****ed obsesseive I called her out and said **** like "you mind ****ed him, what did you exspect to happen?" and while I knew she could hear me, I'd say "She has attention problems." It ate her up that I had her figured out. A third guy that like her tried to defend her (when she wasn't around) He ended up pulling her. Because 1# he was older/bigger/smart than most of the people in that social circle (the alapha). 2# he didn't give her compliments, played hard to get, and he would be busy, etc...

Good Luck

Smart, yea, I have to at least find out how her relationship with her "family" is. Well, heres a huge detail I left out: She had one of my friends hooked not too long ago(then again this guy was really AFC). She was telling me how she didnt know why guys thought she liked them when all he was doing was being friendly. Actually, what you described above sounds alot more like the girl I dated before her....she was really an attention *****.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
The most important question in determing how to react will depend on her age - how old is she?

You have to be very careful when dealing with girls that are one of the guys because IOI's that normally are signs of attraction are often misread by guys when they're merely IOI's because there buddies with you. Its important that you act as a DJ to avoid the friend zone, don't ever get into any tampon discussions with her.

But the questions that she asked you definately look like genuine IOI's. I would have busted her, neg'd her when she asked. That way, it creates attraction and that way she is wanting you, and making the first move. Remember you are the prize.

She is looking for acceptance, don't give it to her, make her work for it, ie "She'd have to be really really hot to make up for being a geek" - notice that you didn't say anything negative about "her"

"When did you become the expert on the male species?" don't always answer her, avoidance leads to aloofness which leads to attractive

use this opportunity to really bust her chops "I think your a big geek and you have a flat ass" something playful

Its hard to come up with stuff but just practice, at first you might come off like an idiot or an azz but with practice, you'll get better. I use to think, how do you be funny, how do you neg, but now I notice that I've gotten pretty good at it. It just takes practice.
Thanks. As far as answering those questions, lets just say i didnt suck up like an AFC, but I wasnt negging too much either. And she did mention that her friendliness towards guys are often misinterpreted as IOI's...damn b!tches

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:

Sorry, I totally forgot about this top portion. She's 21 so we're the same age but shes just a bit older. As far as emotional tampon convos, we werent venting out to eachother about crap...unless of course both of us whining about how busy and tiring work was for us that night was considered that???

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
What's an "IOI's"?
IOI: Indicator of Interest

also known as,

SOI: Signs of Interest

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorched said:

Good Luck
Bump

sorry, but i just had to bring this up.

Looks like youre right buddy Scorched. She hasnt chosen one of the guys yet, but yes, she has plenty of choices as of right now. Im just glad that I tried at least and wasnt the guy sitting there wondering "what if?".

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think she is interested, put she is not sure that whether you are the best friend material or the relationship material, you have to make sure u dont slip into the friendzone, if she starts talking to u as a friend, change topic so you DJ her, its so easy to slipinto the friend zone so watch out.
I think she is a rare case and definitely worth chasing.

fedagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing...

Scorched said:

Good Luck
You have no idea how much this has helped me.....I had a similar situation with a girl giving me mixed signals and stuff all of the time.....Sure enough, this morning I asked about her dad and BLAM, everything fell into place.

This should go into the tip forum or something..... I'm saving it for myself anyways.