Should i do anything?

Scott

Reaction score
Well im 15 and there is this girl that i have grown to like a hell of a lot, i can stop thinking about her and we are good friends.i dont know if i should do anything about it though? I feel that if i got shot down by her, it would be weird for a awhile between us, but we would stay good friends eventually. Although if we did go out then broke up we wouldnt be able to be friends.

But its killing me not being more than friends with her.

I'm not sure if she likes me though, admittedly she does hold my hand sometimes for no reason and 'plays drums' relitively close to my privates when in the cinema. But shes is the kind of girl that would do this thing to a friend. She does flirt sometimes with me but again you cant tell wether shes just having a laugh or being serious.

Another reason im hesetint to make a move is that ive basicly not done anything with a girl before, id willing do stuff im just too scared ill make an ass of my self while making a move on her.

Well tomorrow night im going to a gig with her and im thinking about doing somthing to show her how i feel but im not sure what i should do and if i should do anything atol????

What should i do?? And should i do anything in the build up to making a move so that i can see if she is interested in me????

for those of you who took the time to read this, thanks and i'd be really gratefull if you could give me any advice.

Thanks
Scott

Last edited:

Scott

Reaction score
come on please i really need help with this, im gona end up making a **** of myself and gettin shot down, or ill not do anything and regret it for the rest of my life, i need your help on this please

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just one day, when you have her laughing and have been flirting for a couple days, make a move. Slap her ass. If she likes it, keep going. If not, play it off as a joke.

Oh, and read the Bible, too.

There are parts about how to get out of the friend zone.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her if she wants to go see a movie with you or ask her if she wants to come over to your house, since you're friends with her she will most likely say yes, if she says no then you two can still be friends. If she does say yes then the options are yours and the ball is in your court.

Scott

Reaction score
right, im metting up with her and some friends in just over an hour to go to a gig and i really dont know what to do.

im thinking about taking strangebutblues's advice and making a move that could be made to look like a joke just incase she shoots me down.

also i cant find the bit about the 'friend zone' i the Bible ?
anychance someone could give me a link coz id like to read it before i go out.

cheers

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo man i've been there. by the way it's by cynetix. you know im getting a bit bored of sosuave and i'll just give you a bit of advice.

Go to the gig with her touch her as much as you can i.e. put your arm around with her, more flirting. Just think if you don't get her to like you then it's fine. Because yes i know it's hard to believe but you'll find other good girls too. I never thought it would happen but it did. The way I see it for you is you have a good time at the gig and ask her out on another date. If you just think of it as flirting for fun rather than to get her to be your lover than in my opinion thats the best. Don't act like a friend but rather a girl that's interested in you and is basically your hoe. Be the man. Oh and when you touch her don't look at where youre touching her or she'll feel awkward. This is about as much as you need to know. My tips are spread out but **** it.

good luck man. spring break son love it.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she flirts with just anyone and is a friend with benefits to all, then she might be a ho. I'd be careful, I kid in my class got herpes last weekend. But he's also an idiot too.

Underoath

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is holding hands.... that is a GOOD SIGN.

If a girl is "playing drums" near your privates..... that is a GOOD SIGN.

If she is going to a gig with you and only you.... that is a GOOD SIGN.

What are you waiting for?

PS: Just don't do anything dumb like groping her or slapping her ass. Save that for when you're doing the dew. You hear me?