Should I delete new girlfriend from facebook?

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys....Broke up with my EX Girlfriend a year ago after 8 and a half years together. Anyways am still friends with her and her family on facebook . I recently met a girl online (kind of a rebound relationship ) and the girl posted something on my facebook page calling me babe. The Ex girlfriends family are shocked/surprised that I have a new girlfriend. They wanted me to continue dating my Ex girlfriend but she is the one that ended the relationship and told me that she had moved on. My Ex Girlfriend called me yesterday asking me about the new girlfriend. She said that her family members have been telling her about her and that they have been stalking my new girlfriends facebook page. Should I delete my new girlfriend from my friends on facebook and what reasons should I give her. I would rather get back with my EX although its not working out for now, we have a lot of history together. Any advise....Thanks!!

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No plates/GFs on social media of mine... EVER. If they ask... "I never get on it"

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-"Broke up with my EX Girlfriend a year ago"

-"she is the one that ended the relationship and told me that she had moved on."

-"I would rather get back with my EX"
These are your REAL problems pal.....

You are still obsessing over a woman from OVER A YEAR AGO. She dumped you, yet here you sit, just fawning and yearning for the chance to win her back.

You can do whatever you want with your current gf pal, because its doomed to fail no matter what. You should be in a relationship with her because YOU ACTUALLY WANT a relationship with her. You are weak and need to get your own sh1t straight. What would I do? Not give a rat's a$$ about my ex's family or their wishes. I wouldnt have even answered the phone when my ex called. My "ex's".....are ex's for A REASON.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PLEASE listen to what TheException just pointed out with the first thing he said... holy **** your behaviour is weak dude.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
YOUR EX FVCKED UP BY LETTING YOU GO.
Look in the mirror and say this to yourself until you believe it. If you still don't believe it, keep saying it.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook is a tool to easily demonstrate social proof to women you are trying to lay.

This is the best thing you can do with Facebook.

Delete the EX and all her crappy a$$ family.
Delete any other girls that nexted you.

If the new girl is cute, get some nice together pics up there other women can obsess over.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leave her on there OP. she dumped you. this is exactly what facebook was invented for.

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
The EX was an 8 or 9 and the new girl is a 6

SgtSplacker said:
Facebook is a tool to easily demonstrate social proof to women you are trying to lay.

This is the best thing you can do with Facebook.

Delete the EX and all her crappy a$$ family.
Delete any other girls that nexted you.

If the new girl is cute, get some nice together pics up there other women can obsess over.
Thanks...The EX was an 8 or 9 and the new girl is a 6. Thats why am undecided what to do

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lastking said:
Thanks...The EX was an 8 or 9 and the new girl is a 6. Thats why am undecided what to do
Even if you do still dig the EX the best thing is to remove her from FB so she realizes a loss. Send her a little message that you don't have room in your life for people that don't see your value and remove her regardless of what she says. TAKE CONTROL

Go through your pics and take out any pics that don't show you doing anything you are proud of. Add pics doing activities girls like to do. Add pics with pretty girls. If you don't have good pics make some.

CLEANSE YOUR FACEBOOK OF ANYTHING YOU CONSIDER NEGATIVE.
If something doesn't make you immediately happy DELETE

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, if you want the ex back... the best thing you could do is to keep the current GF on FB.

Remember, SHE'S the one that dumped you. And part of the reason is because she probably figured you would never get over your, and that she was the best you could do, AND that no other girls probably wanted to date you. All of that will be thrown in her face (without you having to say anything) by allowing her to see you interacting with this other girl on FB. She needs to be able to SEE - in real time - that other girls actually DO like you, so that she can really ponder what she gave up and whether or not she should have moved on.

Now, does this mean if you two get back together that she won't get bored of you again and dump you? Of course not! But I've played this game before, and it works - you have to keep talking to this other girl as if to subconsciously give the impression to the ex that you could give a flying you-know-what about whether or not she's in your life. THAT, my friend, will bring out the whole "kitty kats kompete" part of her that will, more than likely, have her wanting to sleep with you again at the very least. BTW, me giving advice on this does not mean I condone it - personally, I think you'd be better just to move on - but like I said, I've made this work before, and I know that if you start giving in to what your ex and her family think you're going to lose her interest again, vs. not caring and seeing her interest rise. Hope this helps!

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
an 8 or an 9 haha

Who cares about your ex and her family. You should have gotten rid of them a long time ago on your FB. Quit living in the past, it's over. So many of you guys want to get back with chicks who dumped you. Why? It isn't going to be any better. Move on like like she did and enjoy your life without her and her family still in it.

I think lastking is a troll. His posts are showing that to be true.

Last edited:

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good point...will definitely take this hint

j.619 said:
No plates/GFs on social media of mine... EVER. If they ask... "I never get on it"
Very good point...will definitely take this hint

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
lastking said:
My Ex Girlfriend called me yesterday asking me about the new girlfriend. She said that her family members have been telling her about her and that they have been stalking my new girlfriends facebook page. Should I delete my new girlfriend from my friends on facebook and what reasons should I give her. I would rather get back with my EX although its not working out for now, we have a lot of history together. Any advise....Thanks!!
The only reason your EX is caring now is because of the new girlfriend. She has to protect herself, look good and get frame, so she is telling you what you want to hear. If you break up with the current one to go with her, she can tell all your friends how much you were in love with her and were dying to get back with her.

There was a reason you broke up, run with it.

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
Honestly, if you want the ex back... the best thing you could do is to keep the current GF on FB.

Remember, SHE'S the one that dumped you. And part of the reason is because she probably figured you would never get over your, and that she was the best you could do, AND that no other girls probably wanted to date you. All of that will be thrown in her face (without you having to say anything) by allowing her to see you interacting with this other girl on FB. She needs to be able to SEE - in real time - that other girls actually DO like you, so that she can really ponder what she gave up and whether or not she should have moved on.

Now, does this mean if you two get back together that she won't get bored of you again and dump you? Of course not! But I've played this game before, and it works - you have to keep talking to this other girl as if to subconsciously give the impression to the ex that you could give a flying you-know-what about whether or not she's in your life. THAT, my friend, will bring out the whole "kitty kats kompete" part of her that will, more than likely, have her wanting to sleep with you again at the very least. BTW, me giving advice on this does not mean I condone it - personally, I think you'd be better just to move on - but like I said, I've made this work before, and I know that if you start giving in to what your ex and her family think you're going to lose her interest again, vs. not caring and seeing her interest rise. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the advice Harry

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should of cut ties 100% with her and her family. Why the fück would you keep in touch with all of them? Look at this mess you're in now. You should delete THEM and your ex off of FB, not the new girl. She has no idea who these people are that are snooping on her account. But since you're in this up to your eyeballs, you own up to having a new girl. You don't back down or give her the boot because your ex or her family is upset, are you fückin kidding? You say "yeah, that's my new chick, so?"

It's amazing how not only girls think their puṣṣy is golden, but their families, too! LOL, shıt's outta control.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are they expecting you to stay single forever after their daughter left you?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw what they think. Its none of their damn business what you decide to do with your personal dating life after their daughter dumped you. You owe them nothing. If anything keep the girlfriend on your facebook and upload some sexy provocative pics of you and her just to piss them off even more :).

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I uploaded pics of me and other (hotter) women having a blast every week for a month. Then I deleted my ex, who looked like sh!t/guilty as sh!t everytime she saw me in passing from then on out (and still to this day). Tough sh!t, hit the bricks. I can do better and she sees that. Not only that, I'm a lot more successful in my career than her and it is well evident.