Should I confront her?

BlueberryMuffins

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the beginning of this month (June) a HB8 contacted me online, very interested in me. At first I thought it was a scam because it was too good to be true (she is way too hot to be online dating like that lol). She insisted I add her on Facebook. I was hesitant, as I dont normally add people I do not know (I like my privacy). I told her I'd rather get to know her first. She kept insisting I add her. After a few flirty text messages over a few days she convinced me to add her. She is a ballet instructor, zumba instructor and a makeup girl at Dillard's. SMOKING HOT. She's 32 (2 years older than me) and has a teenage son (never married).

That weekend I went out of town to another city, for a concert festival. I told her I would take her out on a date the very next week, as soon as I got back into town. She must have forgot because that Sunday she text me and asked "hey lets go grab a beer?", and I reminded her that Id love to except I was....3 hours away. She gets on Facebook and posts "I cant find a date so I am going to start dating myself!! Im such a good date too :)". I called her and told her that was crazy talk and I would take her out any time she is ready.

So the next week rolls around. I asked her about finally going on that first date. She replied that she cant, she too is going out of town (to the same city I visited, where she is from). I thought nothing of it. Ok, cool. I'll take a raincheck.

I still had not met this girl in person yet. The weekdays go by without any communication. That Friday, out of the blue, she texts me and says "Hey! Come up to my work right now, before closing. I want to meet you!". So, eagerly, I went up there thinking maybe we would go out on our first date right then, spur of the moment. I was ready. I finally meet the HB8 and she is really super nice and totally great (smoking hot too). She sat me down and put all kinds of lotions and skin toners on my face and arms and all over my body. It was a turn on. She had no problem rubbing that stuff all over me, it felt really great and smelled wonderful! She played with my hands and told me they were small, even though I am really huge guy. She was sizing me up. And I let her. She asked me "So when are you taking me on a date?" and I said "Whenever you are finally ready. Now? Tomorrow? YOU let ME know when!". She loved that. She gave me her business card (I gave her mine) and we had a few quick laughs before I left her store. She also said she couldnt go out that night, she had to take her son to the movies, which was fine by me. I was tired. We made plans for Monday or Weds to have our first date.

Monday rolls around and I didnt seem to get ahold of her. I didnt think much about it. Apparently she was doing makeup for some independent film, and was "on location" and didnt have time. Whatever, no big deal. Finally on Tuesday I got ahold of her and she agreed that we would go out Weds, the next day. I spent a ton of time trying to figure out what was open late enough (she gets off work 9 PM or later). I did mega-research finding a place (a French restaurant). At 8:30 PM Weds she texts me and says she has to "raincheck". I was STUNNED. SHOCKED. Furious...but kept calm. A friend of mine gave me advice and said to "set your pride aside" and that "her problems are bigger than you, so trust her". He was right. Instead of giving her a piece of my mind and ending it all then, I simply asked her "what's going on? is everything okay?". This was a smart (and un-natural move for me) because she went into detail about not having a babysitter and feeling really awful and embarassed about it, etc. I told her not to worry, that we would reschedule. I told her that I "understood her situation as a mother" and it totally won me brownie points. I think she was afraid to tell me about her situation with her son for some reason, as if it would scare me away. Essentially, I gave her a second chance, which is really not my style at all. My guts told me to destroy her, LOL.

Anyways, by this time, I have only met this woman ONCE, for about 30 minutes at her job (that previous Friday). The next Friday, I thought to myself..."she's probably closing again. I'll go up there and take her out this time". So I text her and told her I was coming up there to take her out to her favorite restaurant next door to her job. She agrees, happily. I get there at 9 PM and ended up waiting until 9:30 PM with a table for her. She was late (due to customers). No problem. I told her "this isnt a first date. this is a PRE first date". I dont think she liked that, but I insisted our real date would be much better than the lame restaurant she eats at every other day, and that she wouldnt be in work clothes either, LOL.

Our spur of the moment "pre-date" went VERY well. It was over an hour long. She talked and talked and talked (women do all the talking if you let them). She told me that she gets a 55% discount on clothes at Dillard's and I should go up there the following week to get some Ralph Lauren shirts (because I have a billion). That was a hookup and it showed me that she has been watching me and noticing my clothing (on Facebook, etc). Then she was really impressed that I enjoy dancing (two step). She insisted that I take her the next Monday or Tuesday. She also insisted that we go take some salsa lessons together, since I am so afraid to try it, LOL. She also mentioned a local taco restaraunt (that is featured in Quentin Tarantino movies often) for breakfast on Sunday. I know of better breakfast/brunch places I wanted to take her, and we agreed our next date would be Sunday brunch.

I paid for the meal ($60 because she had two glasses of wine, etc). She asked me to walk her to her car so "she doesnt get raped". I was kinda shocked she would say something like that. Anyways, I walked her to her car and we held hands. I normally dont kiss on a first date, but she gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek. We both had butterflies and seemed to really hit it off well. It is probably the best first date I've ever had.

So Saturday rolls around. I had changed my Sunday plans with my family in order to meet her for brunch. Saturday night I text her to confirm and she says "cant do brunch, i have plans :(". Then I see on Facebook some dude tagged her in a checkin at a restaraunt across from her job (one she had mentioned had salsa dancing on saturdays). So I figure she went salsa dancing with that guy. Ok, whatever.

Sunday morning I wake up and on Facebook her relationship status changed from "single" to "in a relationship". To top it off she put up a photo of him and her, about to kiss. I was so shocked and sick to my stomach. I immediately deleted her off of Facebook and out of my cell phone. I have spent almost a month trying to date this woman and had so many obstacles (some mine, some hers). I had noticed this guy on her Facebook page but never thought much of it. He lives in that city 3 hours away, he does not even live here. All of this is so odd to me, but I am kinda over it.

My problem is that, I feel like she won. I want to go up to her job Friday and tell her that she played me, and that it wasnt cool at all. I want to tell her to leave people's hearts alone, that's risky business. Should I go give her a piece of my mind? I dont want to be rude or anything like that, but I want her to know that Im not just a facebook friend, or some text message, that I am a real person with a heart. She really messed me up and I dont even know what to do. I have bad luck it seems.

Any feedback is appreciated on how to handle this. Should I tell her (in person) that she is an evil *****?

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IDK bro, with all that back and forth right away not being able to commit to plans, that's not a good start at all. To be honest you really shouldn't of gotten yourself so attached to a chick you met 2 times? Got a peck on the cheek.

It was probably her illusiveness and contually blowing off your plans that was getting you subconsiciously hooked. Because that established higher value for her.

Really strange that she goes out with a guy one day and then is "in a relationship" the next with kissing pics. Seems a little immature really, but to each his own I guess.

Bottom line, don't get so hung up on a girl you barely know. And if she's going to blow you off and easily disregard you like that, fvck her. But the truth is you don't know this girl well enough to be this upset about her. That's also why you dont' blow off family for some broad you don't even know. (Under most circumstances) The family will always be there.

So to answer your question, no don't confront her. Don't worry about her at all. Forget about her, get some girl that will like / appreciate you who you don't have to jump through hoops to meet. Nothing productive can come out of your confrontation, and if you just ignore her chances are she'll give you a random text after she breaks up w/ this new guy.(Not that you should care to respond to it)

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad move deleting her off Facebook/phone so soon. Shows that she got to you and shows a disproportionate of interest in her on your side.

I'm not a fan of deleting contacts unless things get nasty but you wasn't her BF so it's none of your business if she puts up a picture of another guy.

Don't add girls you're gaming onto Facebook until you're serious. Otherwise you give her the chance to see how "boring" or "average" your life is. Plus it adds mystery when she doesn't have all your personal business at her fingertips.

Your date was too formal. Posh restaurant, formal kiss on the cheek? Might have prospered with a bar and a kiss on the lips with tongue, shows more assertiveness and sexual aggression!

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fraid you are going to have to take this one on the chin - what happened here might not have been very nice, but confronting is kind of a bad look - and it won't make you feel better

its understandable to feel aggrieved by what happened, and yes she may have "won", but its best to concentrate your time and effort where you can win, not where you have already lost. chalk this one up to experience, but don't shouting at someone - especially in cold light of day if you do this, you will be that dude who confronted someone they weren't in a relationship with, at their place of work

do you really want to be that person?

BlueberryMuffins

Don Juan
Reaction score
BDDazza said:
Your date was too formal. Posh restaurant, formal kiss on the cheek? Might have prospered with a bar and a kiss on the lips with tongue, shows more assertiveness and sexual aggression!
It wasnt "posh". It was California Pizza Kitchen, which I kinda hate, haha. She apparently loves it though.

I would have totally kissed her on a REAL date. This was more like "hey im getting off work, lets grab a bite to eat and talk about going on a real date" type of meeting. I dont want to show "sexual aggression" the first time we eat together, LOL.

BDDazza said:
Bad move deleting her off Facebook/phone so soon. Shows that she got to you and shows a disproportionate of interest in her on your side.

I'm not a fan of deleting contacts unless things get nasty but you wasn't her BF so it's none of your business if she puts up a picture of another guy.

Don't add girls you're gaming onto Facebook until you're serious. Otherwise you give her the chance to see how "boring" or "average" your life is. Plus it adds mystery when she doesn't have all your personal business at her fingertips.
I tried really hard not to add her to my Facebook. That's not my style. I generally do not add anyone until I trust them. I broke my own rule here. I only added her because she was INSISTING so much. Like, "hey add me so i can think about going on a date with you" type of mindset. She literally asked me on 3 different occasions to add her. I could sense she was getting pushy about it.

I agree, maybe I shouldnt have deleted her right away. But I dont want to sit there and see that stuff over and over.

I think i will get a text from her, one day. I know she had to have liked me very much to talk the way she did. We both are very attracted to each other, it was obvious. I just dont understand why she goes from "I cant find a date" status updates to "in a relationship" in a week. She's obviously messed up and confused. But I was certain this would be my next girlfriend. I've dated way too many crap-tacular women this year and was happy to find a good one. So I thought!

Also, my life is far from "boring" or "average". Even she made a comment about how much fun I have. She wants to be a part of it, she even said so herself at dinner. She talked about how her son is getting old enough to be on his own, and how she wants to go see live music with me, and to spend time doing dance lessons. She sees my two step photos and was in love. Women go crazy for two stepping here in Texas, so many younger guys dont do it. All the old guys do it and they clean house. Being a dance instructor, she will be attracted to any man that dances, over a non-dancer. But my life is far from boring man, I just lived in Australia for a year, couch surfer with HBs over there :D

I agree though, by deleting her, it shows her how much I cared. Probably too much. But I really cant stand to sit by and watch that shiit I agree with 'joverby' that I probably got hung up too easily because of her elusiveness in the beginning.

Ive never had a ballet instructor/zumba fitness instructor pursuit me though. I think that's why I got so hung up, because she is so hot.

I think when she left town the first time, I think she went to visit that other guy. It makes sense now. It makes me doubt all the other times she cancelled or rainchecked on me. I just wish she had given me more of a chance! I really want to go to her job and just tell her some of this stuff....but everyone tells me not to. I think if I take that advice, she will eventually try to contact me again, which I probably dont want...but may fall for :(

BlueberryMuffins

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahoney said:
do you really want to be that person?
well, I am usually "that person" who speaks their mind, not holding back. if I did confront her, I would be nice about it, but let her know that she's cold hearted.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlueberryMuffins said:
It wasnt "posh". It was California Pizza Kitchen, which I kinda hate, haha. She apparently loves it though.

I would have totally kissed her on a REAL date. This was more like "hey im getting off work, lets grab a bite to eat and talk about going on a real date" type of meeting. I dont want to show "sexual aggression" the first time we eat together, LOL.
Could be where you lost here, I tend to make out with all the girls I hook up w/ or go out with on the first date. Either way don't worry about it that much. You barely knew the girl, obviously the interest wasn't mutual. It's hard to accept but nothing you can do but move on and realize she's not worth your stress.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BlueberryMuffins said:
well, I am usually "that person" who speaks their mind, not holding back. if I did confront her, I would be nice about it, but let her know that she's cold hearted.

regardless of how 'nice' about it you are, this still makes you the person that drives to somebody's place of work to tell them off. somebody they don't really even know. this is a really bad thing to do!

i think this is just "one of those things" - its unfortunate the way it panned out, and if it happened to me i'd probably feel **** about it too, but sometimes stuff doesn't work out and its not anybody's fault exactly its just circumstance and timing

BlueberryMuffins

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahoney said:
regardless of how 'nice' about it you are, this still makes you the person that drives to somebody's place of work to tell them off. somebody they don't really even know. this is a really bad thing to do!

i think this is just "one of those things" - its unfortunate the way it panned out, and if it happened to me i'd probably feel **** about it too, but sometimes stuff doesn't work out and its not anybody's fault exactly its just circumstance and timing
yes I agree. But I feel like she didnt have to "face the music" at all, like she just walked over me. That never sits right with me, I always fight for what I believe to be right. I wouldnt mind explaining to her that what she did was messed up. I think she needs to hear it and deserves to hear it, because obviously, she is a lost and confused person.

I cant wait until that guy dumps her or they break up. What I dont understand is that he lives 3 hours away. Now she definitely wont have ANY dates if I was the only guy dating her in town...

BlueberryMuffins

Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
Could be where you lost here, I tend to make out with all the girls I hook up w/ or go out with on the first date. Either way don't worry about it that much. You barely knew the girl, obviously the interest wasn't mutual. It's hard to accept but nothing you can do but move on and realize she's not worth your stress.
It's a rule of mine not to kiss on the first date. I normally dont break that rule. I'll have sex on the second date, but not the first. If a girl makes out with me on the first date, she is a tramp in my opinion, and not worth any effort or time.

I very easily could have kissed her when I walked her to her car. But I didnt, just to see how she reacted. She came to me and kissed me on the cheek. It was really sweet of her and was a notion of "next time, we are making out" LOL

I guess the bottom line is, some guy beat me by a day or so. In Australia, they call that "cutting your lunch, mate". This guy cut my lunch! I wonder what he would think if he knew she was playing me like that? Or that she was on a date with me the day before? I bet he would think twice too.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlueberryMuffins said:
yes I agree. But I feel like she didnt have to "face the music" at all, like she just walked over me. That never sits right with me, I always fight for what I believe to be right. I wouldnt mind explaining to her that what she did was messed up. I think she needs to hear it and deserves to hear it, because obviously, she is a lost and confused person.

I cant wait until that guy dumps her or they break up. What I dont understand is that he lives 3 hours away. Now she definitely wont have ANY dates if I was the only guy dating her in town...
Not your place to decide that or to tell her man. I understand why you feel that way but it's really not. Alls you are going to do is keep stressing out over it and she's not going to take anything out of it other than "Wow! Did he really just drive over here to tell me I should've respected his feelings more. Glad I stopped talking to him."

If would serve you much better to teach your lesson indirectly. Like when she goes to talk to you again just don't give her the time of day. You could reply but just make it clear you aren't interested in her. Because you aren't interested in a person who you feel is lost and confused.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlueberryMuffins said:
It's a rule of mine not to kiss on the first date. I normally dont break that rule. I'll have sex on the second date, but not the first.
Good rules there B.

Me too.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlueberryMuffins said:
I want to go up to her job Friday and tell her that she played me, and that it wasnt cool at all. I want to tell her to leave people's hearts alone, that's risky business. Should I go give her a piece of my mind? I dont want to be rude or anything like that, but I want her to know that Im not just a facebook friend, or some text message, that I am a real person with a heart. She really messed me up and I dont even know what to do.
Whatever you do, don't do that.

Its done and over with, you got played. All you are going to do is give to her drama in which she craves and make you look like a complete fool in front of her coworkers. Beside's she sounds like a complete nut and top it all off she's got a kid, dude you can do alot better then her.

You should have spun plates from the begining with this woman. Read this post:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=183493

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to DJDamage.

You lost this one....move on.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
She gets on Facebook and posts "I cant find a date so I am going to start dating myself!! Im such a good date too"

I stopped reading after this.

JD57

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't confront her because you just haven't known her that long. She's been rude, but she hasn't "used" you. Being "used" might be worthy of confrontation, but even then it's probably a bad idea. (Recently happened to me, but I let myself be used, and decided just to ignore her and go away, painful as it is).

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlueberryMuffins,

I'm sure your life really is exciting. But adding her to Facebook still allowed her to compare your life to her other male "friends" life. Your life might be better but she might perceive her other male friends as having better a more fulfilled life just because they're more active, have more pictures, get more comments, have more friends, have attractive females writing on their wall etc.

My point is, your idea of exciting is subjective and different from someone else’s and Facebook leaves you open to be scrutinised.

Remember, a new girl doesn't look for a reason to date you. They look for reasons not to date you!

- Facebook can give them that reason not to date you!

With the last girl I was seeing, I lied. Told her I don't have Facebook.

If she contacts you via phone/text don't bring up her new relationship and game her as normal. When she gets bored of her new man she will probably cheat, hopefully with you. If she asks if you've deleted her from Facebook say your account got hacked and is now closed.

Last edited:

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm gonna give you some cold hard truths that you are probably not going to want to hear, but i'm gonna tell you anyway. from reading this post i get the feeling you dont know as much about women & attraction as you think you do. this is a girl you've been talking to online, and you are assuming that she's immediately attracted to you. if that were the case, she wouldnt have waited almost a month to meet you. understand that most girls you meet off the internet are going to be more flaky than most you would otherwise meet in person. when you did finally go on a date with her, you said it was one of the best first dates you ever had, and you thought she felt the same and that the attraction was "obvious". well i'm here to tell you she didnt feel the same way. if she felt it was such an awesome date and she was truly attracted to you, there would have been a second, and a third, and so on.

you held hands, and kissed on the cheek? c'mon bro thats jr high. my guess is this, she was probably having an ok time with you, and was on the fence about wether or not to go out with you again. you pulled out total AFC moves. she was probably thinking this guy is not confident and unsure of himself. he's too much of a p.ussy to make a move on me. he's not "alpha" enough for me. he's a timid little boy, so i wont be going out with him again. you need to lose your menatlity about kissing on a first date. at this point i'm not supprised she hasnt contacted you or went out with you again, and found someone else that she was more attracted to than you.

as far as this other guy you see on facebook. this tells me you dont know much about women at all. if she is as hot as you say she is, how do you know that this guy is not an ex bf, or a guy she's been dating for a while? i'm almost positive she didnt just meet him in a bar or off the same online dating website at the same time she met you and is now suddenly in a relationship. she probably had multiple plates spinning, which is the same thing you should have been doing. do you not know that attractive women such as this always have many options? she probably has a phone book full of dudes that she could hook up with at anytime. the only reson hot girls go on dating websites is because they say they are tired of dating the "same old, same old" but they always go back to it, cause thats what they are attracted to.

to answer your question, dont confront her. all your going to do is validate her decision for not wanting to see you again. she'll say yep i was right, this guy is a totall wussy, he got all upset and i only went out with this guy once. you will come off looking like an even bigger douchebag than she already thinks you are.

remember actions speak louder than words. she was talking all this s.hit about doing all these different things with you, but what happened? thats right nothing! you need to go back and tune up you attraction skills. you should also learn more about women's psychology, and reading true IOI's.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
harsh but nothing you could do right now, don't confront her! This broad don't deserve another seccond of your time. Cut all contact and move on, improve yourself and your game so you'll never get played again. Learn from this experience mate, you've only 1 heart, protect it. From now don't invest so much into some broad you've only just met, make her prove herself first.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
She is kind of old anyways, 32. Soon she will lose her looks and be wrinkly and ugly. You can tell her how old she is and she will have lost. Please take my advice.