Should i call or email?

rob1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on a speeddate event and got a couple of telefphone numbers ( we both filled in "yes").

There is one particular girl i liked to date another time, its been 6 days ago, should i email her or should i call her? i am afraid that other guys already contacted her.

plz advice

DJCorleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
call her, now!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact is, other guys have already called her. He who hesitates, masturbates.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ever mail a chick, just fvcking call her. You got a number, use it! In fact, if a girl only gives me her mail address, I just throw it away, because it means she's not interested.

rob1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're right Gangster of love.... i called her .. and see didn't answer the phone... i think see 's on a date with another guy this fridaynight.. well another lesson learned..

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rob1234 said:
I think you're right Gangster of love.... i called her .. and see didn't answer the phone... i think see 's on a date with another guy this fridaynight.. well another lesson learned..
Nah dude. The truth is, ALL women screen their calls, MOST of the time. Even if she was home wondering, "When is rob1234 gonna call me?" she still would most likely screen the call. What she does after or how long it takes her to get back at you will tell you how interested she is.

Just because she might or might not be on a date, doesn't dictate what kind of chance you have. Just remember, if she's attractive, she has options.

rob1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK i will call here tomorrow. but on the speed dating event we had a very good contact, when she spook with other guys she was looking at me, and she was constantly looking my way (even when i was talking to other girls). so i think my changes are good... she told me that we even had visit the same rockconcert.. so i think i've got another change with her

rob1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
end of story... didn't got contact, even emailed her.. but no response.. i think its to late...other guys were before me.... so this is a lesson.. never wait more then 4 days..otherwise you will be forgotten by the girl.... so for me it is..... next

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rob1234 said:
end of story... didn't got contact, even emailed her.. but no response.. i think its to late...other guys were before me.... so this is a lesson.. never wait more then 4 days..otherwise you will be forgotten by the girl.... so for me it is..... next
It has nothing to do with other guys. Most girls don't respond to initial contact after a speed dating event. They make the choice to pick you in the environment that is stimulating, then a few days later, when you get the contact info, interest is pretty much gone. Most other guys didn't get responses from her either.

Your best bet is to make such a unique, and lasting impression to where she cannot wait to meet up with you outside of the event. If you are not really standing out, you are blending with the rest, which have already been categorized, "not interested".

rob1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
And again you're right Gangster...

The Girl texted that she had many "yes"matches, and was insecure about me and some off the other matched guys, and that she had to pick a couple. i have been flaked ...

p.s. shall i call here on here b*lls**t behaviour..? or just nxt

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let it go. This is a case beyond patching up, so why waste your energy on it? You're not going to get anything from it except humiliating yourself, which might fvck you over at a later moment in time.